Verified Expert in Engineering
Michał is an experienced blockchain and full-stack developer with a 6-year tenure in the crypto realm. He's skilled in diverse projects like ICO websites, NFT marketplaces, and Hyperledger Fabric solutions. His forte lies in user-friendly interfaces using React and Next.js, smart contract creation, and ERC-721 token implementation. Michał has significantly contributed to developing token economies, dApps, and cloud applications, ensuring secure, reliable, and intuitive blockchain solutions.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a high-performing initial coin offering (ICO) website that successfully raised $100,000.
- Implemented ERC-721 custom tokens on the Ethereum/Polygon networks, meeting the legal requirements.
- Engineered a smart contract marketplace with a royalty system, bolstering transactional security and functionality.
- Successfully tested and deployed smart contracts using Truffle and Ganache, ensuring their reliability and efficacy.
- Crafted the front end in React, improving the platform's user interface and overall user experience.
- Devised a user-friendly smart contract management tool specifically for non-technical users, built on top of the Gnosis Safe. This innovation made blockchain technology more accessible without sacrificing security or functionality.
- Implemented smart contracts for a P2P lending and borrowing platform (GainMatcher). Implemented smart contracts for staking tokens. Tested and deployed smart contracts using HardHat on Ethereum Mainnet.
- Involved in building a front-end React-based part using Ethers.js and useDApp libraries. Implemented the back-end part using Node.js and Amazon EC2 with AWS ELB as an infrastructure with AWS Route 53.
- Implemented a seamless off-chain login. Automated workflows with GitHub Actions and AWS Data Pipeline Service.
- Implemented ERC-721/BEP-721 token on the Binance Smart Chain network. Implemented a smart contract marketplace with a royalty system for the ERC721/BEP-721 token. Tested smart contracts. Deployed smart contracts using Truffle, and Ganache.
- Involved in building a front-end React part using the Web3.js library.
- Created the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain architecture for the client's needs. Implemented smart contracts in Node.js. Deployed network to an Amazon-managed blockchain service. Integrated smart contracts data with Hyperledger Explorer.
Mysa Finance Startup
- Won the AIBC Malta Summit 2021 (The team was selected from among 500 submitted projects). Carried out the fully legal tokenization of real estate in line with the guidelines of EU law.
- Developed a token economy. Built cloud apps AWS Amplify, AWS AppSync, Lambda Functions, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3(AWS S3), QLDB, Amazon Cognito, Secrets Manager, and Amazon CloudFront CDN. Implemented a seamless login with custodial wallets.
- Implemented Solidity smart contracts. Implemented DApps using Hedera Hashgraph, SDKs, Hedera Token Service, and smart contracts. Tested and deployed Solidity smart contracts using Hardhat.
- Involved in building front-end Next.js parts using Ethers.js, hethers, and the Hedera SDKs library.
- Implemented smart contracts with deposits and ERC-721 tokens on the Ethereum network (Solidity). Tested smart contracts. Deployed smart contracts using Truffle and Ganache.
- Involved in building front-end React sections using the Web3.js library. Integrated a seamless custodial Portis wallet for user authentication and management.
- Implemented the back-end part using the NestJS framework with TypeScript. Automated the workflow with GitHub Actions.
- Involved in building an SEO management system using Google Ads and Google Adwords.
- Built software solutions using the .NET Framework and Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server. Implemented RESTful APIs.
- Integrated Google Ads and Google Adwords. Designed, built, and optimized relational databases (MSSQLCE Server). Made programming documentation using Confluence.
GainMatcher is a peer-to-peer lending and borrowing service that allows you to get matched with a lender or borrower:
• You chose your role: lender or borrower
• Your set your terms or match an existing offer
• You sign the contract once your offer is accepted
• You earn interest or use your borrowed capital for your needs.
ArtTech Ethereum Auction Platformhttps://www.blocksism.com/arttech-ethereum-auction-platform/
The client needed to tokenize the works of art with assigned numbers. To introduce works of art into the blockchain world, the client decided on an auction platform to use smart contracts to create ERC-721 (in the future ERC-20) tokens on the Ethereum network and transfer them to winning bidders. The system took a hybrid form (blockchain and server connection) to reduce the costs associated with each auction transaction (customer requirement).
Node.js, React, Web3.js, AWS Amplify
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Ethereum, Blockchain, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Hyperledger Fabric, Hedera Hashgraph
Smart Contracts, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Security, Back-end, Ethers.js, APIs, Crypto, Cryptocurrency, ERC-20, Web3, Web Security, Cloud, Lambda Functions, AWS DevOps, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Fintech, Back-end Development, Front-end Development, Full-stack Development, Google BigQuery, Utility Tokens
Next.js, .NET, Express.js
AWS SDK, AWS Deployment, AWS Key Management Service (KMS), Sequelize
Agile Software Development, DevOps
Master's Degree in Computer & Systems Sciences
Stockholm University - Stockholm, Sweden
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Technology Poznań - Poznań, Poland
CHFD: Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer
The Linux Foundation