Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...project I've worked with was a decoupled multisite project with a single codebase to create around 40 sites for multinational brands.
- Migrated Drupal 7 websites to the latest Drupal version with the new architecture and themes.
- Integrated templates, HTML, and CSS into Drupal theme in Drupal 8 and Drupal 9 with layout builder.
- Developed solutions and worked closely with clients to provide suggestions and a better approach.
- Developed a solution for the admin interface for the client running an insurance company to make their management easy to search policies, claim premiums, target new customers, and so on.
- Built a scalable solution that works with the REST API and can leverage the power of React to build a front-end application.
- Managed a team of six to nine people as a TA—overseeing tickets to facilitate work progress, making the hard decisions about implementation, and guiding the team to success.
- Contributed to the Algolia search index through a Drupal and Symfony-based site and integrated with the site using React.
- Created multilingual eCommerce solutions for multinational brands.
- Developed custom modules for various clients as per the requirements.
- Implemented decoupled solutions for clients to have a custom, blazing-fast UI/UX for the end customers.
- Implemented Solr and Algolia for site search for various eCommerce solutions.
- Led and delivered an innovative approach to cover site testing with Behat for multilingual multisites.
- Contributed to the development of the Algolia search index through Drupal. Also built a Symfony-based website and integrated it with the website using React.
- Integrated third-party databases and APIs for several property sites.
- Developed custom modules with Eva, Webform, views, and themes for various clients.
- Utilized most used themes such as Bootstrap and Omega as a base theme to provide custom responsive design solutions to the clients.
- Created HTML templates from PSD files and converted those to the theme for WordPress, Drupal, Opencart, etc.
- Built a Drupal and WordPress responsive theme from HTML code.
- Integrated Apache Solr search with Drupal for multiple sites.
- Developed custom modules for site requirements and a third-party API integration.
Artiplaq mounts prints. The process is that a customer gives their prints, chooses the mount types, and Artiplaq delivers the mounted prints at home.
Products are dynamically created as there is no pre-existing product. The picture that you upload on the site to be mounted is a product and the mounting types are product attributes. The price is also calculated automatically based on the height/width you want to set for the frame.
jQuery, REST APIs, React, Google Maps API, Node.js
Composer, Drush, PhpStorm, Behat, Webpack, GitLab, Bitbucket, GitLab CI/CD, Slack, Skype, Zoom, ITerm, Zeplin, Solr, Apache Solr, Apache, Vagrant, Google Analytics, Git, NPM, Babel, Gulp, GitHub, Site Studio
Drupal 8, Drupal, Drupal 7, Netlify, Algolia, Pantheon, Platform.sh, OpenCart, WordPress, Acquia Cloud, Acquia, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Web Development, Back-end Development, Gatsby, Headless Software, Headless Commerce, Command-line Interface (CLI), Back-end, API Integration, Front-end, Google Tag Manager, Ajax, Web Servers, Web Services, Responsive Design, Information Technology, eCommerce, Commerce, Search, APIs, Drupal 9, CI/CD Pipelines
RESTful Development, Agile, Kanban, REST, Scrum
Redux, Bootstrap, Twig, Symfony, YARN, Drupal Commerce
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Information Technology
Saurashtra University - Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Acquia Certified Developer — D7