Technical/Solutions Architect2012 - PRESENTWisconsin Elections Commission
Technologies: MS Dynamics CRM, BizTalk, SQL Server, XRM/CRM SDK, C#, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, LINQ, ETL, SSRS, SSIS, CozyRock+, JQuery, Rest, Soap, Visualization, Load Runner, LDAP, DNN, SharePoint, IIS, Web Services
- Worked on the development of election management modernization projects—like WisVote and MyVote. The work involved making the sites easier to navigate, maintenance, registration list alerts, felon audits, complex search, security model, data management, reports, audit logs, a canvas reporting system, access to elections, electronic data collection system, BADGER Voters ePayment, tablet app, batch job, OVR, FVAP surveys, password management, and automated digital data.
- Performed administration, installation, upgrades, configurations, patching, development duties, and customization on entities, the site map, web resources, plug-ins, workflow, dialog, dashboards, relationships, views, charts, and templates.
- Integrated internal and external real-time data synchronization, subscriptions, BDD packages, and multi-threading.
- Solved incidents, technical queries, and implemented fixes for application problems through a variety of environments.
- Worked on cross-functional teams to proactively address support issues.
- Loaded, stressed, and simulated hundreds of virtual-user performance tests, manual correlations, test scenarios, scripting with various protocols, and analyzed the results using LoadRunner VUGen.
- Worked as a controller and analyst.
Consultant2006 - PRESENTIndependent Work
- Partnered with clients and technical resources to manage and deliver innovative and rich internet freelance app projects on time and within budget.
- Provided strong leadership to offsite and remote project teams.
- Managed projects from requirements gathering through to the launch of the product.
- Worked with big data like combiners, analysis, visualization, store sales, server logs, forums, biological information, designing patterns.
- Built a fundraising/school app.
- Developed Air-Meals.com and the site for Delta's DineUp Premium meals which are flight pre-ordering meals applications.
- Worked on Amazon AM Server. The application requirement specifications (ARS) were based on the drafted, web, iPhone, iPad, wireframes, and conceptualization. The iPhone & iPad QA plan and test scenarios were based on the storyboard and ARS. For the module architecture, I was involved in the application design, sequence, and interface diagrams.
- Developed custom online solutions such as a lawn management application; where I integrated various APIs, and did data integration. Provided support on multiple projects for various clients–CMS, construction/dealer bids, APIs, real estate, restaurant reviews, auctions, job websites, eCommerce, KML map, and pay-per-click SE affiliate scripts.
Technical Lead | Senior Programmer | Data Analyst2003 - 2013SES
- Led, envisioned, managed, designed, analyzed, architected, developed, supported, maintained, researched and implemented a wide range of applications and products.
- Managed and worked with technical resources and client representatives to ensure successful and on-time completion of project deliverable on a wide range of projects.
- Owned the full-development life cycle from requirements gathering through to implementation.
- Managed project scope (requirements, timeline and resources).
- Developed Origins Today: a tribal enrollment EXE system that provides relationship, biometrics, DNA, voting, time management, blood quantum, reporting, and an ad hoc query builder module, DotNetBar. Converted .NET 1.0 to .NET 2.0, and fixed a memory leak problem. Integrated a digital camera (TWIN/WIA), a fingerprint module (SecuGen API), a signature module (Topaz SigPlus API), Schlumberger Cyberflex 32K, ACS ACR38U reader, APDU commands, and Dongle. Maintained also multiple EXE installations and their smart card information.
- Developed PMO Bridge: a government business payment settlement system. It is an app for builders, contractors, suppliers, and their financiers where it provides a time sheet administrative and management system and an operation supporting product system.
- Built a B2B/B2C coin collecting web marketplace.
- Worked on the development of the Alabama financial system for the state of Alabama.
- Built HIPAA privacy tracking systems for the states of Iowa and Alabama.
- Created an Alternatives to Abortion program for the state of Missouri.
- Developed a VA health care system which involved business objects, Cron jobs, mainframes, and integrations.
- Worked on the development of the Theatre Missile Warning system for the US military Offutt air base.
- Created the Command & Control Integration Roadmap for the US military Offutt air base specifically the reporting mechanism app.
- Built a Yellow Pages and social networking system which handles 60 million bits of business data. Created an efficient search engine, performed optimizations SQLs and stored procedures. Created a J2ME mobile phone app.
- Developed a SharePoint document locator. Specifically worked on the administration, upgrades, configuration, customization, templates, web parts, reports, services, workflows, and charts. I also implemented SQL & AD authentication for the internet/intranet site.
Senior Software Engineer2000 - 2003F3Solutions Group (RGS)
Technologies: Java, Xerces, Xalan, Tomcat, VB, ASP, XML, QuickBooks, Payment, eCommerce, Integration, Crystal Report, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, Data Junction, ETL, Access, C, WebLogic, Calico Market Maker, Perl, Infrastructure Management
- Developed PayFuse Link and Pro where I worked on the open source customization, the ClearCommerce Engine API, ShopFactory, and Mevia.
- Built Lincoln Area Agencies on Aging for the state of Nebraska.
- Created Metro Area Transit, Omaha Public Power District where I worked on ETL, as a data analysis and architect.
- Developed Benefit Checkup for the National Council on the Aging, NY.
- Designed and developed a B2B/B2C and P2P application marketplace for Polymer Global.
Software Engineer1998 - 2000Precious Microtech Pvt. Ltd.
Technologies: Java, VB, ASP, Active Reports, Java Web Server, SQL Server, Oracle, Access, Visual Café, NuMega, VSS, HTML, VB Script, JSP, Servlets, AWT, Swing
- Worked on Precious Management: a diamond accounting package and also incorporated the web feature.
- Developed Total Management Services: an electronic trading web application.
- Built the Database Navigator Product: an application and applet to provide connectivity (DDL, DML) to databases.