Cloud Security Architect | DevSecOps Engineer2020 - PRESENTAvon Products
Technologies: AWS, Azure, Terraform, Jenkins, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), AWS Transit Gateway, AWS Network Firewall, AWS SecurityHub, AWS CloudWatch, Nginx, Web Application Firewall (WAF), AWS Route 53, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Designed the security architecture of multi-cloud hybrid infrastructure.
- Designed security as an integral part of SDLC and DevOps practices.
- Worked on IaC development for the deployment of designed solutions and architectures.
- Delivered POCs for new products and technologies, such as AWS Network Firewall, Snyk, and CrowdStrike in cloud environments.
Azure DevOps and Security Architect2020 - 2020Bridgestone
Technologies: DevSecOps, Security Analysis, Security, Writing & Editing, DevOps, Azure
- Documented Azure application’s security, privacy, compliance, reliability/resiliency, and intellectual property.
- Assessed the existing Azure environment(s). Collected data to build the document.
- Compared the existing environment against Azure CIS Foundation Benchmark, documenting implemented security controls and missing and recommended controls.
Cloud Security Architect2019 - 2020Service Rocket
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, Identity & Access Management (IAM), AWS
- Performed the audit and security review of the existing product, staging, and development environments on multiple AWS accounts.
- Completed GAP-analysis against the CIS Framework, PCI DSS, and SOC-2 requirements. Documented actions required for remediation of findings.
- Deployed, configured, and integrated AWS services, SecurityHub, Inspector, Macie, Config, CloudTrail, and CloudWatch.
DevOps and Cloud Security Engineer2019 - 2020Dentsu Aegis Network
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Vault, HashiCorp, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, AWS, Azure
- Oversaw the design of coud security perimeter on Azure and AWS.
- Developed Terraform automation code to deploy designed architecture components.
- Developed Terraform codes to implement infrastructure as a code (IaaC/IaaS) practices.
- Integrated automated infrastructure deployments into CI/CD pipelines.
- Designed, deployed, and configured cloud-native security solutions and also third-party security products on a multi-cloud environment.
Senior Application Delivery and Security Specialist2018 - 2019Opel Vauxhall Finance
Technologies: ServiceNow, Splunk, DNS, APM
- Deployed a new application delivery infrastructure.
- Supported application migrations between data centers.
- Managed remote access infrastructure and identity and access management.
- Developed TCL codes for application traffic manipulation and controls.
- Secured external and internal applications.
Contractor Security Architect2018 - 2018Derbyshire County Council in UK
Technologies: ASM, ADFS, Azure
- Deployed ADFS and F5 security products in Azure.
- Implemented layer 4 DDoS protection for ADFS service.
- Ensured L7 DoS protection for ADFS service.
- Built a high-availabile infrastructure for ADFS service.
Network and Security Architect2017 - 2017Nottinghamshire City Council
Technologies: Identity & Access Management (IAM), DNS, Load Balancers
- Designed new application delivery infrastructure.
- Created and deployed high available, optimized, and secured access to applications.
- Deployed secure remote access to internal applications and VDI environment.
- Integrated a new solution with existing infrastructure and identity access management solution.
- Designed and deployed a Global Server Load Balancing solution to provide active-active and active-passive use of two datacenters.
Network and Security Architect2017 - 2017University of Lincoln
Technologies: DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers
- Designed a new data center application delivery and security infrastructure.
- Planned a phased migration of applications from legacy data center to the new one while both data centers run in production in parallel.
- Created and deployed a high available application delivery infrastructure.
- Designed and deployed network and application firewall systems to provide Layer 3-7 protection.
- Developed customer TCL codes to integrate Cisco ISE and F5 Networks solutions to provide controlled Wi-Fi and remote access to the campus network.
- Designed and deployed of Global Server Load Balancing infrastructure for active-active operation of old and new datacenters together with active-passive operation of new and disaster recover datacenters for business continuity.
Cloud Architect2017 - 2017Ofgem (Gas and Electricty Markets Authority)
Technologies: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Cloud
- Migrated local applications to the cloud.
- Deployed web application firewall and configured to secure application access.
- Set up remote access infrastructure to enable users to access VDI environment.
Systems Engineer2013 - 2016F5 Networks
Technologies: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Single Sign-on (SSO), Kerberos, SAML, PKI, OpenSSL, SMTP, DDoS, Firewalls, VMware NSX, Cisco, Node.js, Remote Control, Tcl, VPN, SSL, DNS, Manufacturing, ASM
- Maintained a high level of technical knowledge of F5 Networks and the relevant industry.
- Participated in the development and support of presentations for customers and partners.
- Articulated technical elements of the F5 value proposition to customers and partners.
- Provided complex design and systems engineering configurations.
- Partnered with product development and product management to assist with Change Request (CR) and Customer Special Request (CSR) cases.
- Contributed to the creation of case studies, white papers, and media articles for customers and/or partners.
Sales Specialist2012 - 2013Teradata
Technologies: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI), Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cloud, Big Data, Enterprise
- Handled direct sales in all financial accounts including banks and insurance companies.
- Sold the Teradata solution portfolio products including software, professional services, hardware, and support services. This included products such as Customer Retention Management Solutions, Campaign Management Solutions, Scale-able Data Warehousing, Customer Interaction Solutions, Teradata database software, and Object Relational technologies and specific solutions on finance segment.
- Interfaced with contacts at all levels, including those at director and executive management CXO levels, in both the IT and the business community.
- Effectively advised and influenced customers through consultative selling techniques.
- Closed profitable Teradata high scale data warehouse solution business incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services.
Solution Architect - Consultant1998 - 2012Hewlett Packard
Technologies: Router Development, Riverbed, Firewalls, SOA, BPEL, Oracle, Cisco, ITSM, PKI, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Security, Networks
- Served as the technical lead of Governmental Disaster Insurance Intuition project. Provided the design and implementation of the entire infrastructure.
- Performed risk assessment, security review, security policies development and security solutions design/implementation for customers in different industries.
- Provided on-site network and security consultancy for a GSM operator.
- Served as the technical project lead of Security Risk Assessment and Ethical Hacking Projects.
- Provided technical lead services for a Business Continuity project which has the national best integration project award in Turkey.
- Integrated existing and new services to SDPA (Service Delivery Platform Architecture) environment of a GSM operator as a solution architect.
- Consulted for Enterprise Networking, IT Security, IT Service Management, Identity and Access Management, Managed Services (outsourcing) projects.