Nabil is a full-stack developer with almost a decade of experience building robust apps for clients from different business domains. His area of expertise includes Agile software development and working with the Java programming language, and he has a solid background in developing eCommerce websites using the SAP Hybris platform. Consistently delivering high-quality working and maintainable solutions, Nabil is eager to take on new challenges.
ExperienceSoftware Development - 10 yearsJava - 10 yearsSpring 4 - 9 yearsREST - 8 yearsSpring Boot - 7 yearsSAP Hybris - 6 yearsAngular - 3 yearsApache Kafka - 2 years
SAP Hybris, Angular, Java, Spring Boot, Loan IQ, Apache Kafka
The most amazing...
...projects I've developed are Nespresso and Yves Rocher platforms.
Senior SAP Hybris Developer
- Implemented an SAP Hybris solution to deliver business results.
- Guided the customer through the SAP Hybris implementation.
- Reviewed solution designs and implementations and developed five business processes using the SAP Hybris engine framework.
Senior SAP Hybris Developer
- Managed a team of five developers as a senior SAP Hybris developer to build and maintain the Yves Rocher platform.
- Applied refactoring techniques to clean up the legacy codebase and improve its design and structure.
- Created a suite of unit tests which prevented regressions and the fear of bringing changes to the existing features.
Senior Java and JEE Tech Lead
- Developed a scoring engine that helps define and review clients' creditworthiness.
- Created a cloud-ready application deployed in Google Cloud Platform.
- Managed a team of three developers who helped develop the platform.
R&D Technical Team Expert
Gemalto (now Thales DIS)
- Helped settle the technical architecture of the project.
- Developed an event-driven architecture service using Spring Cloud and Kafka.
- Initiated my first single-page application using Angular 2.
Junior SAP Hybris Back-end Developer
- Introduced the microservice architecture to the team.
- Created a proof of concept (POC) promoting asynchronous calls instead of synchronous ones.
- Adapted the test-driven development (TDD) practice while developing features.
Yves Rocher eCommerce Platformhttp://www.yves-rocher.fr
I provided a solution design to the team for features we were developing and validated and reviewed their technical implementation, in addition to developing many features on my side.
Spring Boot, Spring 4, Angular, Spring 5, Hibernate, JPA, Bootstrap 2, Angular Material, Thymeleaf
REST, Design Patterns, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Software Development, Loan IQ, Spring Cloud, Solid
SAP Hybris, WildFly, ActiveMQ, Jira, Git, GitLab, SonarQube, AWS CloudFormation
JEE, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Mohammed V University in Rabat, School for Computer Science and Systems Analysis (ENSIAS) - Rabat, Morocco