Senior Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTQuantum Mob
Technologies: Auth0, Contentful, Node.js, TypeScript, Next.js, React
- Oversaw the development of a real-time web app for one of the biggest mobile games companies in Toronto. The app lets administrators control the flow of a live session of one of their multiplayer games using a set of third-party APIs and the MQTT protocol. Each user had the capability of creating and customizing their own dashboards using a set of different widgets.
- Served as the team/tech lead of the team responsible for building several new websites for AirMiles, a well-known customer loyalty program in Canada.
- Set up AirMiles' project scaffolding, analyzed requirements, created user stories, performed code reviews, and coded among other tasks. These websites have a considerable amount of public traffic so performance and scalability were paramount.
- Mentored less experienced developers by defining and implementing a thorough code-review process.
Web Developer2017 - 2018Pragmars, LLC
Technologies: GraphQL, React, Node.js
- Developed a web solution to provide participants of the California Workers’ Compensation system with litigated case data and documents (React.js with Apollo Client and Recompose).
- Built a GraphQL API that feeds the web app and also handles authentication.
- Thoroughly tested the back-end business logic using Jest.
- Ensured the durability of the front-end React.js component by testing it with Jest and Enzyme.
Web Developer2017 - 2017Tradehelm, Inc.
Technologies: CSS, HTML, SQL, C#, React
- Created and maintained several REST microservices; used ASP.NET Web API 2 framework.
- Thoroughly tested front-end React components using Jest.
- Created and maintained a high number of unit tests for the microservices using xUnit and Fluent Assertions.
- Developed and maintained a set of integration tests between the different microservices using SpecFlow.
Web Developer2016 - 2017Agea S.A.
Technologies: C#, Gulp, TypeScript, Angular
- Helped to maintain one of the legacy CRMs of the company; used ASP.NET MVC and SQL.
- Created an app using Angular 2 with TypeScript and Gulp. This tool was an add-on for the company's real-estate CRM that let its users upload and edit new developments.
Web Developer2015 - 2016Competir S.A.
Technologies: Couchbase, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, Knockout.js, Angular
- Created a web tool application for the company's internal use to moderate user-generated content; used ASP.NET MVC, Knockout.js, and SQL.
- Built a web content management system (CMS) for the website, Loscreadores.tv; used ASP.NET MVC 4, AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API 2, and NHibernate.
- Developed an OAuth 2.0 authorization server for the SSO of the different products of the company. The server was implemented on Node.js and using Couchbase as the database.
- Created a web application to manage the content of the site, Aula365.com; used AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API, and Elasticsearch.
Web Developer2013 - 2015Starcom Mediavest Group
- Created a POC desktop app using ASP.NET WinForms, LINQ, and MDX queries. The app, using a statistical algorithm and historical data, allowed users to forecast the agency spending for the next few years.
- Developed a web application that was oriented to media spending reports, with filters per agency, client, country and media type; used ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, and MDX queries.
- Built a web application for media agencies which allows users to manage the entire workflow of media contracts and billing for a new media campaign; used ASP.NET Web Forms, jQuery, SQL, and NUnit.