- Application Developer2011 - PRESENTDow Jones
- Developed highly responsive web applications using ASP.NET and Node.js.
- Created multiple successful POC’s that became real projects.
- Integrated Storyful data into Dow Jones’ products using REST API.
- Provided analysis on .NET unit test frameworks that lead to a company-wide decision.
- Developed a WinForms application using the Task Parallel Library to load test back-end services.
- Implemented WCF-based infrastructure to ease development and consumption of backend services.
- Hosted Node.js workshops for multiple development teams to ease the switch to new technology.
- Constructed the core page framework with Node.js for DJX, Dow Jones largest project of 2013.
- Created a Node.js library to consume existing WSDL-based web services.
- .NET Consultant2007 - 2010Marlabs
- Improved performance of a product by replacing ASP.NET UpdatePanel with true AJAX.
- Improved web pages' load times by optimizing JS, CSS, and images.
- Converted projects from .NET 2.0 (Visual Studio 2005) to .NET 3.5 (Visual Studio 2008).
- Designed a new database for storing user-customized news pages and their properties.
- Developed a database and web UI for managing internalization resources.
- Analyzed the relationships between business components using .Net Reflector.
- Computer Programmer2008 - 2008University of Hawaii
Technologies: Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL
- Worked on the University of Hawaii Identity Management Console (UHIMC).
- Developed disk quota management and daily report scripts for the UHIMC system.
- Analyzed and tested the university’s White Pages management system.