- Senior DeveloperQbix LLC2011 - 2013
- Duplicated existing MySQL ORM for Node.js with support for a distributed server pool and sharded database.
- Created a transparent MySQL table-sharding algorithm to fully support all the necessary operations (i.e., read, write, delete).
- Implemented a live shard splitting process which allows the database to split tables or shard to fully customized pieces with zero server downtime.
- Converted an existing, conventional PHP-based web framework to support AJAX page loading for PhoneGap applications.
- Web Developer, LogisticsQ-Plus Web Store2009 - 2011
- Created Magento-based web store.
- Setup dedicated FreeBSD server, including nginx, MySQL, PHP, firewall, sandboxing, and more.
- Managed orders, inbound logistics, customs, and data processing.
- Maintained and updated web store and server.
- Monitored user activity.
- Country RepresentativeMax Frank GmBH2005 - 2010
- Established and developed countrywide business focused on technologies and products for concrete construction.
- Setup ERP system by adapting and localizing FrontAccounting.
- Setup CRM system by adapting and localizing vTiger.
- Service Program ManagerHewlett-Packard1998 - 2005
- Setup and managed network of authorized service partners, first in Ukraine and later in seven CIS countries.
- Adapted and implemented a spare parts resale program in Ukraine.
- Performed authorized partner audit in Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- Participated in high availability systems design, installation, and support.
- Adapted and implemented branded support offering and supported business development.