Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2022Toptal Client
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, AWS, Enzyme, Jest, Heroku, React, Python 3, Django, Flask
- Work on a React web application and create a UI system to standardize components.
- Export core APIs from internal backend services to the public and design service layers.
- Create new APIs on Django and Flask services and improved unit testing coverage to 80%.
- Collaborate with teams to release the beta version of a new milestone feature.
Software Developer2018 - 2020Miovision
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Sidekiq, RxJS, Git, RSpec, TypeScript, Ruby, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Terraform, AWS, Redux, React, Node.js, Ruby on Rails 5
- Developed a data-intensive web application using RoR 5 with well-known gems.
- Built a single-page web app through React and related development tools.
- Combined Elasticsearch and Node.js to seamlessly pipe data streaming.
- Applied Terraform to automate back-end infrastructures on AWS.
Blockchain Developer (Smart Contract)2018 - 2019Meri.co
Technologies: Git, TypeScript, Infura, Jest, Ganache CLI, Web3.js, Node.js, Solidity
- Developed a smart contract on Ethereum to implement a decentralized permission system.
- Combined Web3.js and Node.js to encapsulate a module to interact with a smart contract.
- Created unit tests under Node.js for smart contracts through Web3.js, Ganache CLI, and Jest.
- Integrated APIs from Infura to create a testing workflow of smart contracts on the Rinkeby Network.
Software Developer2017 - 2018Toptal Client
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Sidekiq, Redux, Git, RSpec, Ruby on Rails 5, AWS, Heroku, Salesforce, React, Node.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed multiple services on Ruby on Rails 5 and integrated them with Salesforce and AWS.
- Created a back-end service for admin using Scala, Cats, and Play 2 framework.
- Implemented unit and E2E tests for Rails and Scala services to raise testing coverage.
- Worked on Heroku pipeline to deploy a few services under the existing CI/CD process.