Noppakun is a full-stack software engineer who possesses extensive hands-on experience with Vue and Ruby on Rails. Currently, he's working as part of a startup based in Tokyo. Noppakun is a solid developer who also knows how to communicate exceptionally well and has worked with people worldwide.
ExperienceRuby - 6 yearsRuby on Rails (RoR) - 6 yearsREST APIs - 4 yearsSQL - 3 yearsRSpec - 3 yearsMySQL - 3 yearsTest-driven Development (TDD) - 3 yearsLinux - 3 years
Sublime Text, Linux, Git, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've done was to build an API for a cryptocurrency granting process that dealt with blockchain and data integrity.
- Integrated third-party financial service APIs into the platform. Used Plaid for American institutions, Yapily for the EU, and Hatchfi for cryptos.
- Built the front end with Stimulus and Hotwire, with Ruby on Rails as the new default front-end stack.
- Implemented bank CSV import process for cases in which Plaid or Yapily do not have the user's institution included in their services.
- Developed and maintained inventory management software system for hotels, mainly Centara, one of the top hotel chains in Thailand.
- Upgraded a Ruby on Rails app from 3.x to 5.x, added tests, and refactored old codes.
- Built a system from scratch for suppliers to approve orders and send invoices that integrates with current software.
- Developed a system that integrates with other websites to obtain texts on the webpage and translate them.
- Built a file parser that import and export XLIFF, CSV, and String translation files.
- Custom-built features tailored to clients' requirements.
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Developed a system that collects timesheet data from different organizations and calculates the overtime and travel time for employees across the organizations to comply with requirements from the United States Department of Labor.
- Uses ArcGIS and HERE service to geocode addresses and route trips between the geocoded addresses.
- Ran ad hoc reports on demand.
- Investigated claims and queries that the clients have.
- Used Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, and Flowdock to keep in constant contact with the team and held conference calls with the team three times a week.
- Implemented pull requests and code reviews on every feature that was built.
- Implemented TDD methodology on each feature/bug fix to catch edge cases and to build a stable application.
- Optimized the SQL queries and Ruby on Rails code.
- Developed and maintained an admin panel for admin users to manage the platform.
COMP20005: Engineering Computation Tutor
University of Melbourne
- Taught students the basics of programming using C.
- Offered private consultations for students who were struggling.
- Exercised different communication approaches in order to explain concepts that might be harder for students to understand.
- Made sure every student was on track with the teaching materials.
- Used easy-to-understand languages to explain technical concepts that students might not understand.
Speaker at RubyConf TH 2019 (Ruby Conference Thailand 2019)https://rubyconfth.com/
An Array of Possibilities: A Guide to Ruby Pattern Matching
Factory Girl, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Capybara, Jest, QUnit, OAuth 2, Bootstrap, Unity3D, Stimulus
GitHub, RSpec, Capistrano, Git, Sublime Text, Karma, Jenkins, HERE, Plaid, Turbo
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
Back-end, APIs, API Integration, Full-stack, GitFlow, Web Scraping, Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Integration, Reporting, Hotwire
Vue 2, Vue, REST APIs, Pundit, Paperclip, Devise, Sidekiq, ArcGIS, HERE Maps API, Nokogiri, CanCanCan, jQuery
REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), HIPAA Compliance, Microservices
Linux, MacOS, Heroku, Blockchain
Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Software Systems
University of Melbourne - Melbourne, Australia