Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTThe INCREASER
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed and maintained inventory management software system for hotels, mainly Centara, one of the top hotel chains in Thailand.
- Upgraded a Ruby on Rails app from 3.x to 5.x, added tests, and refactored old codes.
- Built a system from scratch for suppliers to approve orders and send invoices that integrates with current software.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019Wovn Technologies
Technologies: Vue.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Developed a system that integrates with other websites to obtain texts on the webpage and translate them.
- Built a file parser that import and export XLIFF, CSV, and String translation files.
- Custom-built features tailored to clients' requirements.
Ruby on Rails Developer2016 - 2018Annkissam
Technologies: HERE, ArcGIS, Test-driven Development (TDD), Factory Girl, Ruby on Rails (RoR), GitHub
- Developed a system that collects timesheet data from different organizations and calculates the overtime and travel time for employees across the organizations to comply with requirements from the United States Department of Labor.
- Uses ArcGIS and HERE service to geocode addresses and route trips between the geocoded addresses.
- Ran ad hoc reports on demand.
- Investigated claims and queries that the clients have.
- Used Pivotal Tracker, GitHub, and Flowdock to keep in constant contact with the team and held conference calls with the team three times a week.
- Implemented pull requests and code reviews on every feature that was built.
- Implemented TDD methodology on each feature/bug fix to catch edge cases and to build a stable application.
- Optimized the SQL queries and Ruby on Rails code.
- Developed and maintained an admin panel for admin users to manage the platform.
COMP20005: Engineering Computation Tutor2015 - 2015University of Melbourne
- Taught students the basics of programming using C.
- Offered private consultations for students who were struggling.
- Exercised different communication approaches in order to explain concepts that might be harder for students to understand.
- Made sure every student was on track with the teaching materials.
- Used easy-to-understand languages to explain technical concepts that students might not understand.