Verified Expert in Engineering
Numan is a technical lead and developer with over seven years of experience guiding engineering teams to produce superior products. He applies deep technical knowledge of programming languages and exceptional interpersonal skills to increase software development quality and throughput. Numan excels at organizing diverse skillsets to maximize deliverables while adhering to strict deadlines. He has a bachelor's degree in computer science.
Windows, Visual Studio, GraphQL
The most amazing...
...app I've built with a team is Tarasol, which has 500,000 active users daily.
C# .NET Developer
Fero Labs, Inc.
- Developed a Windows Service along with a Windows UI application for configuration.
- Split modules into tasks and added them to Jira, making a timeline of deliverables.
- Built CI/CD pipelines over CircleCi to make the deployment and building setup on the fly.
Principal Software Engineer
- Worked with project managers, developers, quality assurance, and customers to resolve technical issues.
- Performed code debugging, software troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and program reviews.
- Applied strong technical aptitude and application expertise, resulting in optimized performance, continuous improvement recommendations, and product innovation.
- Managed teams in designing software in production environments. Outlined production plans, timelines, and employee scheduling.
Acrologix (Pvt.) Ltd
- Held the final responsibility for architecture, design, and implementation of company-wide platforms and applications.
- Defined parameters for technical development tasks, such as API and data acquisitions.
- Led DevOps teams during continuous integration/continuous delivery processes.
- Organized system infrastructure documentation and operating procedures, strengthening controls and enhancing overall performance.
- Investigated and addressed system issues to enhance usability and improve functionality.
- Mentored junior team members, providing educational expertise on technical concepts and professional projects.
- Evaluated and adopted new technologies to address changing industry needs.
SolutionDot (Pvt.) Ltd
- Played an active role in continuous improvement and team performance by generating suggestions, engaging in problem-solving activities, and participating in team-building activities to enhance working relationships.
- Reviewed code and worked with development teams to correct problems, run test scenarios, and prepare for deployment.
- Estimated work hours and tracked progress using the Scrum methodology.
Senior Software Engineer
- Collaborated with the globally distributed Sanoma team to develop Telgian Compliance Manager (TCM), enabling companies to set up and channelize their workflows.
- Implemented document sharing, incident reporting, instrument impairment records, schedules, and training courses for employees.
- Authored code fixes and enhancements for inclusion in future code releases and patches.
University of Management and Technology, Lahore, Punjab
- Worked on the university's software, including enrollment, management, course enrollment, and the student portal.
- Built a shared central authentication system in .NET for intranet applications.
- Created workflow diagrams and Gantt charts to clearly demonstrate processes and timelines.
- Gained exposure to MVC architecture, worked on Web Forms, and explored SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Associate Software Engineer
- Developed software for desktop and mobile operating systems, including a desktop application in C#.
- Added permissions-based capabilities to an existing IT dashboard.
- Learned and applied best practices for software engineering and improvements.
• Worked with project managers, developers, quality assurance, and customers to resolve technical issues in Redis.
• Collaborated with cross-functional development team members to analyze potential system solutions based on evolving client requirements.
• Gathered data on integration issues and vulnerabilities and reported all findings, including improvement recommendations.
Authentication Migration for Streamland Media
Telgian Compliance Manager (TCM)
• Implemented document sharing, incident reporting, instrument impairment records, schedules, and training for employees.
• Developed and directed software system validation and testing methods.
• Directed software programming initiatives.
• Oversaw the development of documentation.
• Worked closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project status and proposals.
.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, Express.js, Next.js, VB.NET WinForms, Angular, ASP.NET Identity, ASP.NET Web Forms, Telerik Kendo UI, Bootstrap, Razor, ASP.NET MVC 4, MVC Razor, ASP.NET MVC 5, .NET 4, OAuth 2, NHibernate, ASP, ADO.NET, Razor Pages, Windows PowerShell, ASP.NET Web API, IdentityServer 3, Kendo UI, Django, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Angular Material
React, Node.js, Windows Forms (WinForms), jQuery, Entity Framework, LocalStorage, REST APIs, Fluent API, SignalR, RxJS, LINQ, Chart.js, Facebook API, ODBC, Vue, Win32 API
Azure App Service, Git, Azure DevOps Services, Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio, Dapper, Telerik Reports, C#.NET WinForms, Microsoft Teams, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Web Services, Jira, GitLab, RabbitMQ, InstallShield, Azure Active Directory B2C (ADB2C), Microsoft Access, Canva
Desktop App Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, REST, Scrum, Azure DevOps, DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Web Architecture, Microservices
Databases, JSON, MongoDB, IIS SQL Server, Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server 2016, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Redis Cache, Azure Cosmos DB, Elasticsearch, Data Pipelines
Programming, Data Structures, Architecture, APIs, API Integration, Integration, Windows Desktop Software, .NET 6, Full-stack, Deployment, Back-end, OAuth, Full-stack Development, Third-party APIs, Microsoft Web, Web Applications, Microsoft Stack, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Windows Services, DevExpress, Localization, Ajax, Front-end, WebSockets, Software Architecture, Content Management Systems (CMS), Angular Bootstrap, Microsoft Azure, Dashboards, API Management, Gatsby, Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, Code Review, Source Code Review, CI/CD Pipelines, Project Consultancy, HTTP Server, Webhooks, Message Queues, Team Leadership, Front-end Development, Software Consulting, Software Consultant, CLR, Virtual Machines, Web Development, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Object Detection, Models, OSIsoft PI, AWS Cloud Architecture, Cloudflare
Windows, Azure, Visual Studio 2016, Windows Server 2016, Docker, Kubernetes, Unix, Windows UI, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Win32
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Bahauddin Zakariya University - Multan, Pakistan
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals