Verified Expert in Engineering
System Administrator and Software Developer
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a lost-and-found web application called Wimo.me that has been used to revolutionize how lost items are retrieved securely worldwide.
Technical Expert in Infrastructure Management
- Developed multiple building and patching scripts for 1,300 Unix/Linux servers inventory in an enterprise environment to drastically reduce time spent patching a server requiring an OS expert from four hours to 15 minutes, which ran automatically.
- Repurposed and improved all old documentation to reflect new processes that had been automated with BMC BladeLogic using network shell scripting automation.
- Won five Atos accolades in client satisfaction and leadership between 2016 to 2019.
- Helped compound high severity incident data in ServiceNow reporting to identify problem servers and configuration issues.
- Repurposed and improved build deployment scripts in BMC BladeLogic for automated builds via VMware and Ldoms infrastructure utilizing NSH.
- Acted as a Solaris specialist working with T4, M500, and E25K platforms and running Solaris 10 and 11 SPARC domains.
- Executed banking customer enterprise data migrations within LDAP and helped improve security configurations in web service proxy components in IBM Tivoli access manager.
- Improved shell scripts to collect server configuration and capacity data, drastically improving our capacity planning and server deployment processes.
- Tracked bugs and server capacity planning in our server shell deployment scripts, making sure server configurations were up-to-date to financial security standards to update the Configuration Management Databases (CMDB).
- Assisted in making our build processes more efficient via virtualization build script deployments in BMC BladeLogic utilizing golden image baselines across more than 1,000 Unix servers in inventory.
Online Performance Marketing
- Developed new sites for small- to medium-sized businesses and LLCs using LAMP, Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP, developing virtual host and web applications, and creating and utilizing WordPress templates.
- Enhanced the client base from five to 50 clients and improved the workflow of the new web development department.
- Introduced Facebook SDK for small-sized clients to gather information from their potential customers.
Associate Web Producer
- Co-managed and created new web standards from the publishing perspective of the group.
- Helped supervise video deployment for AA.com via Brightcove.
- Developed expandable and maintainable pages in HTML and CSS.
Junior Web Developer
Ludwig IT Services
- Improved the client project scope and development for 25+ small-business clients.
- Introduced in-house Linux website hosting for small-business clients via virtual hosts.
- Presented eCommerce, PHP, and MySQL web development for small-business clients.
Wimo.me - The Internet's Lost and Foundhttps://wimo.me
Laravel, Bootstrap, Kohana
Shell, Sublime Text, VMware, ADT, Git, Veritas Cluster Server, Photoshop CC, Flash
Solaris, Unix, Linux, WordPress, Brightcove
System Administration, Ethics, Professionalism, IT Project Management, BladeLogic Server Automation, Shell Scripting, RHEL, ServiceNow, Software & Hardware Maintenance, Interactive Systems, Recursion Testing, Sorting Algorithms, Version Control, Libraries, Software Development, QR Codes, Networks, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, LDAP, Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE), IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM), SDKs, Web Development, Multimedia Design, Business Ideas, Akamai, E-publishing
Interface Design, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Automation
MySQL, EMC VMAX, NetApp
Vue, Social APIs, Authorize.net, jQuery
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Saskatchewan - Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Associate's Degree in Multimedia Web Design
Richland College - Dallas, TX, USA
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Oracle Certified Professional