Full-stack Software Engineer2018 - 2019CarrierDirect
Technologies: TypeScript, Spring, Kotlin, Node.js, Redux, React
- Worked as the sole front-end engineer in a transportation management system project.
- Created back-end services using the Spring Framework (Kotlin) and Node.js.
Senior Front-end Developer2018 - 2018KG Technology
Technologies: RxJS, NgRx, React, Angular
- Worked on three corporate projects for the largest communication network and second-largest insurance company in Turkey.
- Developed data-intensive applications with complex business rules using Angular and React.
- Single-handedly coded the front-end of a type of document indexing software along with a custom UI and document rendering.
- Supported a React-based front end on a transformation project.
Co-founder2017 - 2018omXlabs
Technologies: Node.js, Redux, React, Entity Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#
- Worked on asset-liability management software developed with C#, WPF, and Entity Framework.
- Developed an open banking-related project using React and Node.js.
- Implemented a FIX protocol using C#.
Fixed Income Trader2014 - 2017QNB Finansbank
Technologies: Node.js, SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Day-traded fixed income securities and interest rate derivatives.
- Developed reporting-and-valuation tools for bond, swap and repo portfolios with Excel, VBA, and SQL.
- Wrote simulation algorithms for public bond issues and coupon rate estimation with Node.js.
Asset Liability Manager2013 - 2014QNB Finansbank
Technologies: SQL, Python, MATLAB, Microsoft Excel
- Modeled and managed a hedging portfolio for a bank's credit card book.
- Developed reporting tools related to the bank's deposit, loan, and hedging portfolios with Excel, VBA, and SQL.
- Constructed a Django-based reporting platform which uses the enterprise data warehouse of the bank as a data store.
Research Specialist2010 - 2011Ozyegin University
- Wrote a paper titled, Yield Curve Estimation in EM.
- Implemented several yield-curve models including McCulloch, Nelson-Siegel, and Svennson.
- Utilized non-linear optimization algorithms such as Newton-Gauss, generalized reduced gradient, and others.