- CTOE52008 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Tomcat, Struts
- Started a new software development company from scratch.
- Implemented a scalable development environment based on open source software: Subversion, Redmine, OpenLDAP.
- Participated in complex government project in Russia, developed a system for registration of passport application form.
- Implemented a MES (Manufacturing execution system) at oil depot.
- Developed a number of plugins for Jira and Confluence.
- Lead DeveloperOpen Technologies2002 - 2005
Technologies: Java, C, Ada
- Developed a high availability transaction system for bank using C, Linux Virtual Server (LVS, load balancing system), Spread library, Oracle and Berkeley DB. System still in use and handles thousands transactions per day.
- Implemented cross-platform tool for Brand Execution, based on RDF, Eclipse and JBoss server
- Implemented scalable web application for registering members of political fraction. More than 1M members registered and system still in use.
- Implemented number of portlets for IBM WebSphere Portal
- Migrated legacy application from Lotus Notes to J2EE web application