- CTOE52008 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Tomcat, Struts
- Started a new software development company from scratch.
- Implemented a scalable development environment based on open source software: VMWare, Subversion, Redmine, OpenLDAP.
- Participated in complex government project in Russia, developed a system for registration of passport application form.
- Implemented a MES (Manufacturing execution system) at oil depots.
- Developed a number of plugins for JIRA and Confluence.
- Lead DeveloperOpen Technologies2002 - 2005
Technologies: Java, C, Ada, C, Linux Virtual Server, Spread, Oracle, Berkeley DB, RDF, Eclipse, JBoss
- Developed a high availability transaction system for a bank. The system is still in use and handles thousands of transactions per day.
- Implemented a cross-platform tool for brand execution.
- Implemented a scalable web application for registering members of political factions. More than 1M members registered and system is still in use.
- Implemented a number of portlets for an IBM WebSphere Portal.
- Migrated a legacy application from Lotus Notes to a J2EE web application.