- Software ArchitectCode to the Future2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Drupal, AngularJS
- Started this project as a brochure site with courses sales; it become a platform to also manage financial information, with fine grained permission control, to allow a franchising structure to work on top of it.
- Used Drupal as technology to provide a flexible and fast jumpstart in the company process. Through the project evolution, Drupal was totally customized so that we could be benefited from the tool, while having a much optimized UX for the client needs.
- I helped to find a simple but effective layout template to help the jump-start and migrate from WordPress. It helped the project for almost an year, when we hired a Toptal Designer to create a unique layout that we implemented afterwards.
- Drupal 7 DeveloperWinnin (via Toptal)2014 - 2014
Technologies: Drupal, Web Services, Data Warehouse
- Created a data warehouse engine to make it easier to create different types of historical data series.
- Created a notification system for the website to periodically send reporting emails to users.
- Implemented data warehouses that consolidate data from Java web services and Drupal, making it easier to create valuable reports.
- Designed the API and engine data structure to be automatically recognized through the codebase, promoting a code that is easy to maintain and evolve over the time.
- Created an administrative interface to provide monitoring of the process and manual trigger when needed.
- Founder, Sofware ArchitectSingleview2010 - 2014
Technologies: Drupal, Apache Solr, Mongo DB, AngularJS, PHP, Java, Python, Plone, SASS, Compass
- Developed a crowdfunding platform on top of Drupal and Drupal Commerce (http://benfeitoria.com).
- Developed a crowdsourcing platform on top of Drupal and Apache Solr (http://riomais.benfeitoria.com).
- Created a network documents search tool based on Apache Solr, Apache Tika, and Drupal that crawls the local network and indexes contents from PDF and Office files (http://drupal.org/project/apachesolr_localfiles).
- Created a PCI-compliant Drupal module to enable the Brazilian payment gateway Moip as a viable payment tool for eCommerce with Drupal Commerce (http://drupal.org/project/moip).
- Created Drupal modules to avoid repetitive work on new projects, enabling better response times on development.
- Technology ConsultantYamogu2010 - 2010
Technologies: Scala Digital Signage, Broadsign Digital Signage, Python, PHP, Drupal, ActionScript, Adobe Flash
- Developed a digital signage content delivery network based on Drupal for content management and distribution. Integrated with Broadsign Digital Signage for content delivery to hundreds of buses running around the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Created scrapers to integrate with partner content networks, consolidating data to be delivered.
- Created Adobe Flash templates to consume data via XML/JSON from the Drupal content delivery platform.
- Worked with web services to consume and provide data between corporate systems.
- Created a proof-of-concept platform on top of Drupal to integrate with the Scala digital signage platform, providing an entire new interface to the product.
- Web DeveloperFluminense Federal University2007 - 2009
Technologies: J2EE, JSF, JBoss Seam, Spring, Hibernate, PHP, Moodle, Joomla, Drupal, Linux, Apache, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Played an important role in the development and sysadmin management for the downsizing of the academic management system from the mainframe to a J2EE architecture.
- Supported the decision-level executives with studies about the best technologies available for old and new demands, providing subsidies for decisions on when and what to develop.
- Managed the infrastructure of dozens of Drupal websites for departments, automating tasks to enable quick deployment and easy maintenance.
- Implemented a balanced environment infrastructure for hosting the online registration of more than 30,000 students.
- Introduced the idea of Drupal as a corporate system framework, proving that it can be more productive and cost-effective than J2EE for many kinds of projects.