Verified Expert in Engineering
Rachindra is a seasoned software engineer and entrepreneur with close to 10 years of experience in developing web and mobile applications. Throughout his career, he has worked on various projects spanning multiple industries, including payment gateways, eCommerce platforms, video conferencing solutions, websites, Shopify apps, and mobile app builders.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a no-code drag-and-drop mobile app builder for Shopify.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a mobile app using React Native and Expo. Developed its back end using Node.js, Express.js, Sequelize, and MySQL.
- Created a staff dashboard for tracking and managing Visa card and bank account transactions.
- Used GetStream for the customer support chat with custom chat commands. Utilized Amazon SQS to manage a queue of payment requests and process them with jobs.
- Built a React Native app using Expo for development and making OTA updates.
- Wrote unit tests using Mocha and Chai for API testing.
- Created React-based pages for user payment requests and the handling of deep links for the desktop.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a web app for video consultation and appointment scheduling between doctors and patients.
- Wrote REST APIs using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB.
- Used Twilio for video consultations between doctors and patients.
- Updated real-time data on the front end after data changes on DB using Socket.IO.
Online Freelance Agency
- Managed a server using Kubernetes and developed new features using PHP and MySQL for an existing eCommerce website (cheers.com.np) in Nepal.
- Used Ruby on Rails and MySQL to develop new features for a cultural experience-sharing platform based in Singapore.
- Developed and implemented microservices and REST API for an invoicing company based in Singapore. Used Node.js, MongoDB, and RabbitMQ.
- Built a multi-tenant school management system for Australian AVETMISS compliant schools and colleges using PHP, Laravel, MySQL, and Redis.
- Used Ruby on Rails to develop new features for the Home by Hitcheed website.
- Built a system for wedding planning and management service called Hitcheed (hitcheed.com) using Vue.js, Laravel, and PHP.
- Developed an esports betting system (eliteduels.com) using PHP, Laravel, and MySQL.
- Created a loyalty card mobile app using Swift and Java.
- Used Angular and Firebase to develop a forum system for a European company.
Mobile App Builder for Shopifyhttps://apps.shopify.com/evlop-app-builder
Website and App Builder
Doctor World Apphttp://doctorworld.co
Ray of Hopehttp://rohi.sg
React Native, Angular, Redux, Express.js, Laravel, Nuxt.js, Next.js
React, Node.js, Socket.IO, Vue, Shopify API, Chai, Twilio API, Vuex, Handlebars
Docker, Kubernetes, Shopify, Amazon EC2, Firebase, WordPress, Magento
MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Memcached, Databases, PostgreSQL
SaaS, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Numerical Methods, Simulations, Web App Security, Elementor, MERN Stack, Kubernetes Operations (kOps), Drag & Drop, Website Builders
Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR), RabbitMQ, Mongoose, Mocha, Sequelize, Expo, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Git, Amazon EKS, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Fastlane
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Kathmandu Engineering College - Kathmandu, Nepal
Secure Coding Fundamentals