React Developer2018 - PRESENTVodafone UK (via Invenica)
- Created the React front end for Vodafone's payments page.
- Created an npm package, a brand-aligned React components library, that was being used in five projects.
- Created a CLI similar to create-react-app that was being used to scaffold a new React project with specific Vodafone customizations.
- Added Jest unit tests for the React front end, achieving code coverage above 50%.
- Created a mocking library package as an npm package that was used to mock REST API requests in several projects.
- Added end-to-end tests using Cypress running in CI environment.
- Created a preview web app and translation tool that was being used to preview different user journeys and to provide translations in a visual way.
React Developer2019 - 2020Kalepa (via Toptal)
- Developed the front end for the main application used daily by underwriters.
- Developed a React components library according to the design language provided by the design team.
- Contributed to the Python back-end application updating and adding new APIs.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018VoxGit (via Toptal)
- Created the talk proposals management software that was used to keep track and review proposals for a conference.
- Created microservices using Seneca framework.
React Developer2016 - 2018Vodafone UK (via Invenica)
Technologies: Java, Sass, Express.js, Node.js, Jest, Webpack, Redux, React, ECMAScript (ES6)
- Worked as part of the front-end team to develop the React web app at offers.vodafone.com.
- Developed a Node/Express server to mock PPE's complex transaction API, which enabled us to replicate complex flows with ease and cut development time in half overnight.
- Developed the authentication solution and permissions system for a separate CMS application (Node for the back end, React for the front- end).
- Introduced tests—unit testing, integration testing, snapshot testing—using Jest.
- Integrated the front-end build with the Java back-end build through a frontend-maven-plugin.
- Maintained, refactored, and expanded Cucumber end-to-end tests.
Front-end Web Developer2013 - 2016Vodafone DE
- Led the front-end team working on start.vodafone.com, a single-page web application to provide Vodafone customers with info about Vodafone services.
- Customized the web app to integrate seamlessly with native iOS and Android apps.
- Reduced page load times by optimizing asset sizing and bundling.
Web Developer and Native Mobile App Developer2011 - 2013Betfair London
- Worked on a betting iOS (Objective-C) mobile app developed specifically for the Euro 2012 championship.
- Worked on a mobile web app to handle registration, login, and account management for Betfair customers on the web and in different mobile apps.
Web and Mobile App Developer2011 - 2011BullionVault
Technologies: Java, Android, Objective-C, iOS
- Designed the first version of the BullionVault mobile app.
- Developed the iOS (Objective-C) and Android (Java) versions of the app.
Mobile App Developer2010 - 2010LMAX Exchange London
- Developed the first version of the iOS native mobile app for the LMAX Exchange. The app allows LMAX customers to place trades on the LMAX real-time Forex exchange.
Full-stack Developer2005 - 2007SurgeWorks.com, Inc.
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, WordPress, PHP, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Worked on a web portal (Ruby on Rails) for AT&T.
- Worked on the iOS (Objective-C) version of a few mobile apps (Divine Office, Prayer App).
- Worked on a few plugins to customize WordPress for ExtremeMember.com.
Full-stack Developer2004 - 2006Freelance
Technologies: WordPress, C#, MySQL, PHP
- Worked on 30 small and medium projects, developing web and Windows applications.