Verified Expert in Engineering
Rajini is a passionate and highly motivated software developer and an architect with strong experience in building a broad range of software solutions. She has deep expertise from contributions to developing distributed enterprise applications, cloud-native applications, open-source cloud development, and automation of infrastructure and software deployment development projects. Rajini has a strong ability to innovate and lead teams to make an impact while learning from new challenges.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ansible, Agile Software Development, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Cloud, Java, Python
The most amazing...
...project I have worked on is open-source OpenStack cloud development.
- Worked on end-to-end provisioning, deployment, configuration, and automation software for RedHat OpenStack Platform stack on Dell EMC hardware platform and storage systems for service providers and telco engineering.
- Contributed to the development of Cinder, Ironic, and TripleO projects as an OpenStack cloud upstream developer.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained the Ironic third-party CI system for the Dell iDRAC Ironic Driver plugin.
- Developed OpenStack Cinder storage drivers for Dell PS and SC series storage.
- Contributed to development and architecture in the Crowbar open source project, an automated operation for deployment and management of OpenStack cloud and Cloudera Hadoop distribution.
- Delivered object storage-based storage-as-a-service (STaaS) platform and VMWare vCloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) service delivery platform.
- Developed the API for the back end, contributed to cloud services provisioning software workflows, integrated an audit data store (flume, Hadoop), and integrated the Dell identity management component.
- Deployed and integrated with OpenStack (Swift and Keystone), vCloud, Caringo CAStor, Salesforce.com, and Zuora.
Lead R&D Engineer
- Designed and developed software components for the cloud platform for Rackspace, a cloud service provider that manages a large scale of customers and large cloud infrastructure.
- Automated provisioning, billing, account management, product catalog, cloud usage services API, and integration with third-party systems on the ServiceMix platform.
- Helped re-factor the legacy application that deals with usage and other cloud service data.
Senior Software Engineer
- Served as a full-stack senior software developer on the front end and back end for Borland’s management solution that enabled customers to better track, measure, predict, and improve the performance of their software delivery organizations.
- Designed and developed an API framework for the software.
- Deployed in several customer locations and performed the migrations and upgrades successfully.
Lead Software Developer
Computer Associates (formerly Hyperformix)
- Played the role of an architect and a key developer of the Capacity Manager tool. Hyperformix provided software solutions for efficient data management, performance modeling, optimizing, and predictive capacity planning.
- Developed support for heterogeneous data sources, including Oracle, SQL, and XML.
- Onboarded new hires, developed guidelines, and mentored onsite and offshore developers.
Automation And Integration of RHOSP deployment
As a developer, I worked on end-to-end provisioning, deployment, configuration, and automation software for the RedHat OpenStack Cloud Platform Stack on Dell EMC Hardware Platform and Storage systems for service providers and telco engineering.
Agile Software Development, REST
Linux, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, Jakarta EE, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Cloud, Shell Scripting, Ant, Web Services, Ajax, vCloud Automation Center, SOAP
MongoDB, Oracle 9g, Oracle 10g, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
JUnit, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), Spring, Apache Struts, Ext JS, Hibernate, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
ODBC, JDBC, Velocity.js, JMS, LINQ, Entity Framework
Ansible, Apache Tomcat, Watir, Cacti, Apache Maven, Apache ZooKeeper, Puppet, RabbitMQ
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Texas State University - Austin, TX
Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
University of Madras - Madras, India