Software Consultant2019 - PRESENTANS, Inc.
- Designed and built a new ETL system for dozens of different sources.
- Conceptualized and developed a new database for the data collection application in MariaDB.
- Created common reusable components that enabled the quick development of new sources.
- Utilized MariaDB dynamic columns for the quick continuous delivery from new sources, while continually massaging data to a relational database form.
- Developed a concurrent and scalable solution.
Software Consultant2019 - PRESENTGreat Lakes Monuments
Technologies: OpenGL, TypeScript, Kotlin, React
- Created a modern React-based website.
- Developed a user interface to customize and virtually construct monuments.
- Added a POS system to the website.
- Created a 2D model of the monuments with OpenGL.
- Dynamically integrated a modeling system with inventory.
Owner | Software Consultant2019 - 2019Brave Art Adventures, LLC
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Swagger, OpenAPI, AWS, React, Kotlin
- Led all of the technical and programming efforts.
- Constructed a modern React-based website for Braveart.
- Integrated Slack and Trello APIs into the website contact forms and workflow.
- Utilized AWS S3, API Gateway, and Lambda for hosting the site.
- Developed content for the site.
Independent Software Consultant2019 - 2019Ovid Elsie Schools
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Linux, Kotlin
- Worked with a legacy PHP system.
- Developed an SSH client in Kotlin to extract records from the legacy system.
- Composed a Kotlin script to repair broken legacy records.
- Wrote a script to transform records for the new system.
- Identified and generated reports on a large number of unknown records in the legacy system that was unknown to the client.
Senior Software Designer2012 - 2019Jackson National Life
Technologies: DFSORT, REXX, COBOL, IBM Db2, JBoss, IBM ODM, Java
- Provided technical leadership for the IBM ODM platform.
- Worked on the database expert team—designing and implementing several complex database schemas.
- Served as a technical SME for multiple business domains including trade authorization, annuity price calculations, and unclaimed property.
- Designed, built, and enhanced complex systems that integrated Java JBoss apps, complex database schemas, front-end interfaces, and mainframe applications.
- Led multiple training sessions for different business domains and technologies.