Cloud Solution Architect2012 - PRESENTFlintex Data Studio, LLC.
- Maintained a ColdFusion-based revenue management application for an international hotel chain.
- Used Bootstrap to convert one of the largest online Catholic Church directories to a responsive design.
- Developed custom jQuery animations for the website of one of Kroger's private-label brands.
- Developed a custom CRM and CMS using ColdFusion and jQuery for a web hosting and design company.
- Created a file comparison utility using Adobe Flex for managing customized ECU (Engine Control Unit) image files.
Senior Solutions Architect2007 - PRESENTPine Cove
- Worked with a team to develop a web-based camp registration system that has grown into an enterprise CRM utilizing Salesforce and ColdFusion.
- Implemented real-time data integration to link our custom software platform to Salesforce using Informatica Cloud, Force.com, and MySQL.
- Developed a social sharing kiosk platform powered by a custom jQuery/ColdFusion application. Utilized iPads and RFID-technology in the form of "smart bands" worn by campers.
- Helped build and maintain custom integrations with Authorize.Net (AIM, CIM, DPM), Facebook, Salesforce, Cloudinary, and Qualtrics.
- Engineered a continuous integration and structured deployment process for our team's web projects using Ant, CruiseControl, and Shell scripting.
- Configured and managed Amazon EC2 instances.
- Served as technical lead, system architect, and mentor for a six-person development team. Helped the team establish coding standards and quality control practices.
- Developed a REST API exposing our existing mature service layer to new client technologies.
ColdFusion Developer2015 - 2016Harper Entrepreneurship Center (via Toptal)
Technologies: ColdFusion, AWS, ColdBox
- Aided client in migration of a custom software they purchased to their own hardware.
- Expanded capability of the media analysis features.
- Added new visualization features allowing the user to make quicker at-a-glance comparisons in the application dashboard.
Programmer2002 - 2003Walmart Stores, Inc.
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL, Shell Scripting, SAS, MVS, JCL, Java
- Gained exposure to fundamental business, retailing, statistics, data analysis, modeling, and optimization concepts through hands-on experience and mentoring from senior analysts on the management science team.
- Wrote an ASP application that pulled weather data from NOAA and formatted for display on Walmart's Retail Link Extranet website.
- Helped maintain and support the customer service scheduling forecast application that predicted weekly sales by department for thousands of stores and clubs.
- Worked with the team to "pilot" a flight scheduling application for Walmart Aviation. Modeled the algorithm as a traveling salesman problem.
- Led our team's SAS upgrade project, involving converting and redeploying hundreds of mainframe jobs for stores and clubs in three different countries.
Web Programmer, System Administrator1999 - 2002Springboard Communications
Technologies: Perl, ASP.NET, PHP, Shell Scripting
- Configured Apache, BIND, MySQL, Chili!Soft ASP, Real Server, Sendmail, and Postfix on Red Hat and Cobalt platforms. Wrote administrative scripts to perform data backups and system tasks (Shell/Perl).
- Led hands-on training sessions. Provided technical support for web hosting clients.
- Assisted in writing bid proposals. Worked with a team to develop pricing for the web services department.
- Performed IT duties for office staff, including management of the local network and NT domain. Set up and maintained firewall and router software.