Verified Expert in Engineering
Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a Facebook sharing kiosk using RFID to authenticate and post content on behalf of Facebook users (similar to Disney's Magic Bands).
Cloud Solution Architect
Flintex Data Studio, LLC.
- Maintained a ColdFusion-based revenue management application for an international hotel chain.
- Used Bootstrap to convert one of the largest online Catholic Church directories to a responsive design.
- Developed custom jQuery animations for the website of one of Kroger's private-label brands.
- Developed a custom CRM and CMS using ColdFusion and jQuery for a web hosting and design company.
- Created a file comparison utility using Adobe Flex for managing customized ECU (Engine Control Unit) image files.
Senior Solutions Architect
- Worked with a team to develop a web-based camp registration system that has grown into an enterprise CRM utilizing Salesforce and ColdFusion.
- Implemented real-time data integration to link our custom software platform to Salesforce using Informatica Cloud, Force.com, and MySQL.
- Developed a social sharing kiosk platform powered by a custom jQuery/ColdFusion application. Utilized iPads and RFID-technology in the form of "smart bands" worn by campers.
- Helped build and maintain custom integrations with Authorize.Net (AIM, CIM, DPM), Facebook, Salesforce, Cloudinary, and Qualtrics.
- Engineered a continuous integration and structured deployment process for our team's web projects using Ant, CruiseControl, and Shell scripting.
- Configured and managed Amazon EC2 instances.
- Served as technical lead, system architect, and mentor for a six-person development team. Helped the team establish coding standards and quality control practices.
- Developed a REST API exposing our existing mature service layer to new client technologies.
Harper Entrepreneurship Center (via Toptal)
- Aided client in migration of a custom software they purchased to their own hardware.
- Expanded capability of the media analysis features.
- Added new visualization features allowing the user to make quicker at-a-glance comparisons in the application dashboard.
Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Gained exposure to fundamental business, retailing, statistics, data analysis, modeling, and optimization concepts through hands-on experience and mentoring from senior analysts on the management science team.
- Wrote an ASP application that pulled weather data from NOAA and formatted for display on Walmart's Retail Link Extranet website.
- Helped maintain and support the customer service scheduling forecast application that predicted weekly sales by department for thousands of stores and clubs.
- Worked with the team to "pilot" a flight scheduling application for Walmart Aviation. Modeled the algorithm as a traveling salesman problem.
- Led our team's SAS upgrade project, involving converting and redeploying hundreds of mainframe jobs for stores and clubs in three different countries.
Web Programmer, System Administrator
- Configured Apache, BIND, MySQL, Chili!Soft ASP, Real Server, Sendmail, and Postfix on Red Hat and Cobalt platforms. Wrote administrative scripts to perform data backups and system tasks (Shell/Perl).
- Led hands-on training sessions. Provided technical support for web hosting clients.
- Assisted in writing bid proposals. Worked with a team to develop pricing for the web services department.
- Performed IT duties for office staff, including management of the local network and NT domain. Set up and maintained firewall and router software.
Pine Cove Camp's Rock Pile CRMhttp://www.pinecove.com
Fusebox, ColdSpring, Cairngorm, ASP.NET, Bootstrap, AngularJS
Cygwin, Apache, Navicat, Adobe ColdFusion, Adobe, Subversion (SVN), Git, Vim Text Editor, Eclipse IDE, Sublime Text 3, MATE, Docker Compose, JCL, Apache Ant, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS)
Linux, Windows Server, Salesforce, Amazon EC2, Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), ColdBox, Amazon Web Services (AWS), iOS
Unix Shell Scripting, Informatica, Software Engineering, Front-end Development, Ajax, Adobe Flash Builder, Serverless, Containerization, Shell Scripting
Dependency Injection, Model View Controller (MVC), Service-oriented Programming, REST, Agile Software Development, MEAN Stack
MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MVS, MongoDB
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Mathematics
Hardin-Simmons University - Texas, USA
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA)
Amazon Web Services
AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA)
Amazon Web Services
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA)
Amazon Web Services