Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTMicrosoft
Technologies: Distributed Systems, C++, Azure Service Fabric
- Worked on Azure Service Fabric: a distributed systems platform for deploying scalable and reliable microservices and containers.
- Developed features and fixed bugs in Service Fabric code.
- Provided a customer-facing RCA to ensure system stability at all times and identify and fix issues in production systems.
Senior Android Developer2017 - 2020Goldman Sachs | Clarity Money
Technologies: Realm, RxJava, Java, Kotlin, Android
- Developed Clarity Money, a budget managing app awarded with Google Play: One of the "Best of 2017" apps.
- Implemented a data management system for easy data access and manipulation using RxJava and Realm database.
- Created a framework for UI navigation using Fragments.
- Implemented PIN and fingerprint authentication for secure app access.
- Worked on various other features and UI elements.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Drumcircle Analytics
- Implemented token-based authentication for REST services using Spring Security.
- Installed SAML authentication with Spring Security.
- Integrated an Angular 4 web app with a Spring Boot back end.
- Worked on REST services.
- Developed Angular 4 modules.
Lead Android Developer2016 - 2017Ingenius
Technologies: Integration, Google, Spring, Mixpanel, Firebase, Facebook API, SQLite, Java, Android
- Developed an Android application for analyzing the user's purchases and giving them healthier recommendations.
- Implemented REST services for receiving and sending the user's purchase data.
- Designed the local SQL database.
- Implemented analytics using Firebase and MixPanel.
- Integrated Facebook and Google APIs.
Software Developer2015 - 2017Univerzitet Metropolitan Beograd
Technologies: Microsoft Excel Interop, Angular, MySQL, Java, C++, C#
- Acted as the team lead at the software development center.
- Developed software for creating and editing online lessons for the school's learning management system (LAMS).
- Created a parser for XML DITA files used for storing the lesson text and content.
- Built a system for tracking and displaying errors in the lesson project (missing titles, incorrect classification, and more).
- Implemented an object-repository search using Apache Solr.
- Made a 2D designer tool in C# for editing the LAMS sequence and order of lessons, tests, and other activities.
- Developed a website for publishing the lessons using Angular for the front-end and PHP and MySQL for the back-end.
Software Developer2014 - 2016JKP Starcevac
Technologies: Microsoft Excel Interop, SQL, C#
- Built a database of users, bills, and invoices using SQLite.
- Created an algorithm that parses data from Excel XLS or XLSX tables and loads it into the database and exports that data back when needed.
- Developed a GUI that displays all the required data and functions using tables and multiple forms.
- Wrote an algorithm that shows you suggestions and auto-completes the search text based on the user data.
- Created a framework for printing the user and bill information on paper with preprinted text fields.
Android Developer Intern2014 - 2014ComTrade
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), iBeacons, Bluetooth LE, OpenGL, Java, Android
- Implemented a trilateration algorithm for calculating the location of a phone based on the distance from three or more Bluetooth iBeacons in Java.
- Created a GUI for viewing the map of the surrounding area using OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Built an asynchronous login and register system for Android devices.