Solution Developer2022 - 2022Trexity (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, GitHub, CI/CD Pipelines, Doppler, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Secret Management, Ubuntu 16.04, APIs
- Assisted the CTO in evaluating the options available to manage application keys.
- Studied and tried the POC using Doppler to manage application keys.
- Assisted the team in integrating and replacing the existing key management code with Doppler CLI by editing a few lines of code in the shell script of GitHub Actions.
Solutions Architect2021 - 2022Hotelguides (via Toptal)
- Migrated eight of their websites from Rackspace to AWS cloud.
- Ensured to use the best practices by leveraging automation, scripting, and other industry-standard practices.
- Educated the customer about the latest trends in the industry, like using code repositories using Terraform to automate provisioning resources in AWS.
- Migrated data from the on-premise MySQL database to Amazon RDS.
System Architect2021 - 2022Jsgenesis (via Toptal)
Technologies: APIs, Architecture, Design Reviews, Reviews, Linux, Back-end, Distributed Systems, Cloud Architecture, Solution Architecture
- Reviewed the sub-systems of the entire architecture to evaluate low-hanging fruits and ensure no basic flaws existed in the system.
- Suggested a few changes and improvements that could be incorporated in the system for it to be scalable and fault-tolerant.
- Reviewed and suggested a trivial feature request that improves the system's reliability.
Principal Solutions Architect2019 - 2022Akamai Technologies
Technologies: Python, Akamai, Web Security, Content Delivery Networks (CDN), Node.js, AWS CLI, AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, DNS, Bots, Terraform, Linux, Back-end, CI/CD Pipelines, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment, Scripting, SQL, Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, Bash Script, AWS EC2, MySQL, Infrastructure, Distributed Systems, Unix, Architecture, Design Reviews, Reviews, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS S3, Git, AWS RDS, Ubuntu, GitHub, Cloud Architecture, Solution Architecture, SSL Certificates, Autoscaling, Ubuntu 16.04, Splunk, Datadog, APIs
- Drove automation efforts and helped clients automate the functioning of Akamai products in their CI/CD and DevOps workflow using Jenkins, CLIs, Terraform, and APIs.
- Acted as a key contributor to Akamai's CLI, namely on tools to interact with the visitor prioritization cloudlet, the Akamai certificate provisioning system (CPS), and firewall rules and site shield-related information.
- Partnered in the development of product strategy by liaising between product managers and customers to improve products. I also delivered solutions at an enterprise scale to integrate web and security applications into the Akamai platform.
Solutions Architect2021 - 2021Bigger Brains (via Toptal)
Technologies: Azure, Cloud, PHP, MySQL, SQL, Jenkins, Bash Script, Architecture, Design Reviews, Reviews, Git, GitHub, Cloud Architecture, Solution Architecture, SSL Certificates
- Successfully migrated the on-premise application to Azure Cloud.
- Systematically handled the project by evaluating and presenting multiple options like Azure AppService vs. dedicated servers and storage.
- Documented the entire process and methodologies for ease of client's future use.
Senior Solutions Architect2015 - 2019Akamai Technologies
Technologies: Akamai, Amazon Web Services (AWS), APIs, Web, Terraform, Linux, Back-end, CI/CD Pipelines, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment, Scripting, SQL, Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, AWS EC2, MySQL, Infrastructure, Distributed Systems, Unix, Architecture, Design Reviews, Reviews, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS S3, Git, GitHub, Cloud Architecture, Solution Architecture, SSL Certificates, Autoscaling, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Ubuntu 16.04, Splunk, Datadog
- Designed and implemented features to leverage the Akamai platform's capability to the maximum.
- Worked closely with pre-sales professionals, the account management, engineering, and customer support teams to resolve technical issues during customer trials or integrations.
- Contributed to Akamai's CLI module to access and manage products via the command line.
Professional Services Engineer2012 - 2015Evolving Systems
Technologies: Telecom Business Support Systems (BSS), Provisioning Tools, IT Consulting, Consulting, CI/CD Pipelines, Continuous Delivery (CD), Scripting, Bash Script, Unix, Architecture, Design Reviews, Reviews, Ansible, Git, GitHub, Solution Architecture
- Analyzed the service providers' business needs, designing and implementing the solution. Implemented business logic as per customer needs and deployed them. Worked closely with remote teams to ensure the delivery of the highest quality products.
- Provided consultancy to customers as and when the provisioning system needed updates. I also owned service and business logic development and customer deployments of the product.
- Programmed and configured the product to interact with network elements like HLR, VLR, Nokia MMSC, and more.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011Nokia
Technologies: Tcl/Tk, Telecom Equipment & Solutions, Simulators, Scripting, Bash Script, Unix, Delivery Management, Apache2
- Spearheaded certain functionalities of element management systems (EMS), like dynamic adaptation and software management on network elements using extensive analysis of SNMP packets with well-known tools like Wireshark and tcpdump.
- Designed and developed various simulators, the replica of a real network element. Complex logic was implemented using Core Java concepts and scripting techniques using Tcl.