Software Developer2017 - PRESENTRBC Capital Markets
Technologies: Java, Python, SQL
- Worked on commodities IT for all areas related to commodities trade lifecycle management.
- Developed and enhanced various reports such as market-risk reports, enterprise-derivatives reports enterprise GL posting, and MTM /PnL reporting.
- Supported a business user for backoff processing such as invoices, confirmations, and payments.
- Innovated an application to support grid computing for an end-of-day process.
Senior Software Developer2014 - 2017Scotiabank
- Worked on a small business bank account onboarding application (first among the big five banks that can create a small business account for net-new customers in 15 minutes).
- Created a real-time KYC process via web services from TransUnion and Oncorp.
- Defined and implemented data models between pega tier and web tier.
- Automated testing using Ruby and Cucumber BDD.
- Programmed a log parsing application to generate a variety of reports and charts; it was built with Python, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
Software V&V Specialist2012 - 2014Tyco Security Product
Technologies: C#, WPF, ASP.NET, VBA
- Programmed an ASP.NET MVC web application for wireless system protocol documentation.
- Designed and developed a real-time serial port parsing and analyzing tool using C# and WPF.
- Developed Excel VBA scripts for spreadsheet and Outlook automation.