Verified Expert in Engineering
Full-stack Python Developer
Yoske is an expert Python developer, fluent in the major Python web frameworks (FastAPI, Flask, and Tornado); front-end frameworks like Vue and React; and SQL and ELK databases. He brings passion to his work and excels in delivering tailor-made products. Yoske's combined experience in consulting and the hospitality industry augments his care and attention to gaining an in-depth understanding of each client's needs.
Ubuntu, Python, Web Development, Google Cloud, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Linux, Git, FastAPI, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Firebase
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is Python software that connects industrial machines with the cloud.
Back-end Python Developer
Insomniac Design Inc
- Participated in the development of a high-performance backend using FastAPI and PostgreSQL, integrating and optimizing PostgreSQL for seamless data storage and retrieval.
- Achieved remarkable performance by optimizing data loading for 100+ forms, delivering several megabytes of data in under 0.04 seconds. Utilized efficient data processing strategies, ensuring swift and seamless user interactions.
- Managed a team of three individuals, ensuring cohesive collaboration and efficient project delivery. Achieved outstanding results in both performance and teamwork by combining technical expertise with effective leadership.
Heimstaden Services AB
- Developed new features for the company's existing Python Django back end.
- Participated in the migration of the client's existing back end (Python Django) to Xano.
- Integrated DocuSign APIs with the company's back end in Xano.
Python SDK Developer
People Data Labs, Inc
- Packaged the client's software as a Python package that can be downloaded from pip using Python Poetry.
- Participated in the development of the client as open-source software, interacting with other developers involved in the projects using tools like GitHub and Slack.
- Participated in developing unique software that reads from different proprietary industrial protocols, such as S7 Protocol, FINS, Modbus.
- Developed the UI of a tablet HMI. The UI consists of an app where machine operators can input production data inherent to their working shift.
- Participated in building the foundations of a data platform for industrial plants. The platform records all production data and provides dashboards and machine learning instruments.
- Developed several plugins for the Kibana interface of the ELK stack to analyze and monitor huge loads of incoming data.
- Built a VPN using OpenVPN as the core, featuring personalized routing tables and privileges that allowed users to reach only certain network devices. Everything was also configurable via a web interface.
- Maintained and developed features and APIs on the company's main web platform. This work involved AWS hosting, Python Tornado, Vue, MQTT, Redis, and MongoDB.
- Conducted courses on installing, setting up, and maintaining the ELK stack.
- Participated in the development of a wireless access control system for carts in an industrial plant, with RFID tags and readers, a mobile application to associate tags to carts, and back end handling and registering transits and authorizations.
- Participated in the porting of the company's infrastructure from Docker Swarm to Kubernetes.
Programmable Smart Thermostat
The thermostat records environment temperatures and keeps track of how much time the heater has been on. It's also programmable for every hour of every day of the week, providing total customization for users to control the home's temperature.
The platform provides user accounts, and each account can hold more than one device. This part is still in development, and I am the only user at this time. The Android app is Capacitor-based, and the web page uses Firebase hosting. Users can monitor home temperatures and the elapsed time heater was set to on, set target temperatures, activate a manual of automatic modes, and edit heater programs from the app.
People Data Labs Python Clienthttps://github.com/peopledatalabs/peopledatalabs-python
Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Firebase, Android, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
APIs, Pydantic, SSH, SDKs, Web Development, Data Visualization, Networking, FastAPI, PLC, Arduino IDE, UI Development, Tornado, Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Devices, Poetry, Back-end, Front-end, Full-stack
Vuex, Vue, React, REST APIs, SQLAlchemy, Node.js
Kibana, Logstash, Git, Docker Compose, GitHub, Tcpdump, VPN, OpenVPN, ELK (Elastic Stack), MQTT, NPM, Wireshark
Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, Google Cloud
Electron, Quasar, Flask, Flutter
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring