DevOps Lead2016 - PRESENTBroker Genius
Technologies: Jenkins, Google Cloud, Helm, Node.js, Kong, Docker, Lucidchart, Kubernetes, PHP, Scalable Architecture, Python
- Designed and maintained the entire infrastructure of the company.
- Oversaw and managed a project to identify security gaps.
- Established the European subsidiary of Broker Genius.
- Co-established the QA and support departments, which included participating in the hiring and testing process.
- Architected a system for scalable and highly available systems.
- Introduced and implemented an API gateway in the organization.
- Architected and migrated the entire infrastructure on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Established the DevOps department, including the hiring of personnel.
- Dockerized key apps in PHP, Node.js, Java, and Python from legacy code.
Solution Architect2016 - 2016Broker Genius
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Jenkins, Python, Ansible, Kubernetes, Node.js, Docker, Cloud, PHP
- Reviewed, interpreted, and responded to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure the alignment between business expectations and current or future IT capability.
- Provided input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in developing the enterprise architecture and maximizing the return on technology investment.
- Defined and designed technology solutions within the agreed architecture to assist the business in meeting its business objectives.
- Developed, tested, and implemented technology solutions and reported on delivery commitments to ensure that the solutions were implemented as expected and within agreed-upon timeframes.
Software Engineer2013 - 2016Broker Genius
- Handled the entire software development lifecycle from end to end.
- Led others in software development projects using agile methodologies.
- Oversaw the development and management of web applications for the department.
- Designed and developed automation systems and reversed-engineered old POS (point of sale) systems.
- Refactored legacy code in frameworks and actively worked in an agile software development environment which utilized the scrum process.
Software Engineer2010 - 2013Ecointegral Barcelona
- Learned quickly on how to use and adapt the framework Symfony.
- Helped the development team with the front-end app for Ecointegral which was later on converted to a native Windows app.