Christophe Louis Quibe
Member since December 6, 2015
Christophe Louis is a former art director with Leo Burnett Paris who has reinvented himself as a minimalist illustrator, specializing in one-line designs. He is a highly creative, skilled, and efficient individual, capable of handling the demanding self-direction that a freelancer needs to succeed.
- Visual Designer2008 - PRESENTFreelance
- Built visual identity for my clients, including work with McDonald's and Reebok.
- Creative Director2007 - 2008Pumpkin 3D
- Built the visual identity of the company's publicity department.
- Created film graphics and animations and presented projects to clients.
- Art Director1996 - 2004Leo Burnett
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Created illustrations across a large number of projects for the agency, with clients including such well-known brands as Fiat, Kellogg's, Minute Maid, Nintendo, Heinz, and more.
- Handled the full digital design for many projects and products.
- Directed art projects for Leo Burnett Paris.
- Specialized in digital illustration.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Design1992 - 1995Institut Professionnel des Métiers de la Décoration - Paris, France