Daniyal Nasiri Bavil
Verified Expert in Design
Daniyal has over five years of experience as a UI/UX designer and has built a reputation as an expert in his field. He has worked as a freelancer, designing user interfaces for various companies and clients. His specialty is crafting visually striking, modern designs with clean and minimalistic aesthetics for Android and iOS mobile applications and websites. Daniyal is a valued member of Nickelfox Studio, a top 100 trending design team in 2021.
Thinking Machine Systems Ltd.
- Created a user-friendly dashboard for a telecommunications web application, providing a smooth and efficient UI/UX for users to conveniently oversee and manage their data from a centralized platform.
- Developed a progressive design framework and reusable modules, primed for integration into future design undertakings, ensuring scalability and cohesion.
- Collaborated closely with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to iteratively refine the UI/UX design based on feedback and industry best practices.
Thinking Machine Systems Ltd.
- Designed a dashboard for a Telco web app that offers a seamless UI/UX experience, allowing users to efficiently manage all their data in a centralized location.
- Developed a robust design system and reusable components that can be leveraged for future design projects.
- Built the branding for the company and the dashboard, ensuring a cohesive visual identity across all touchpoints.
Product Designer | Telehealth Platform
Oar Health LLC
- Served as a core team member and played a pivotal role in the development of the dashboard by reimagining the existing user journeys.
- Redesigned the dashboard from scratch, ensuring its flexibility to accommodate upcoming features.
- Conducted thorough research, including competitor analysis, A/B testing, and interviews, to gain valuable insights for the project.
- Designed a dashboard for teachers and managers of universities to manage events and connect with students.
- Conducted user research, created user personas, and performed A/B testing and competitor analysis.
- Created sketches, wireframes, user interface designs, and prototypes.
Mobile UI/UX Designer
- Conducted research, including competitor analysis, A/B testing, and interviews.
- Developed the brand identity, including colors, typography, grid layout, user stories, personas, and wireframes.
- Designed a new user experience for the platform to enable users to book charging stations, find nearby stations, and track their history.
Lead App Designer
See You Again
- Created a proper user journey flow and task flow for each process before designing the user interfaces to help define the right path for every task the user would choose on the website.
- Designed a minimal mobile application with a user-friendly layout of all sections.
- Created high-fidelity wireframes that were necessary to clear out the right design vision.
- Designed several apps and websites for different clients of the company.
- Built wireframes, user flows, and brand guidelines for every project.
- Created interactive prototypes using Figma and Adobe After Effects.
- Contributed to the shots for the company's Dribbble profile.
User Experience Designer
- Designed a minimalistic, clean, and creative interface for the website that helps Australian citizens to pay less for their utility bills.
- Performed user-centered research, including online surveys, A/B testing, and in-person interviews.
- Created design systems, reusable components, brand identity, personas, task flows, and spacing guides.
Website UI/UX Designer
Move In Connect
- Redesigned the existing website and suggested a new branding and a more user-centered design for the website.
- Built a design system, including user personas, typography, iconography, and brand new colors.
- Changed the old layout and created a fully responsive website.
- Built fully interactive prototypes for stakeholders to understand the design better.
- Designed a minimal website with a user-friendly layout for each section.
- Created a fully responsive website to make the application best suited to the mobile users' needs.
- Developed the use cases, task flows, and wireframes and converted wireframes to the final version using the company's branding.
- Designed a user-friendly platform to eliminate all the wrong thoughts of people about investment and lead them to a more straightforward path.
- Contributed to the branding, including colors, illustrations, typography, and logo, and redesigned the old website using a new identity.
- Created the task flows, sketches, and wireframes and managed every specific detail needed to be on the website to make it a trustworthy design for users.
Front-end Developer and UI Designer
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring