Verified Expert in Design
Esperanza is an experienced UX/UI designer who has worked on a variety of projects spanning web and mobile applications for different clients and industries, including real estate and health care. She enjoys working with organizations of all sizes, from startups to enterprises and everything in between.
- Contributed to the design of a platform for building and distributing next-generation training content.
- Identified business goals, requirements, user research and the translation of this input by using user flows, wireframes and high fidelity designs that will be implemented by our development team.
- Contributed to various UX/UI projects as a freelancer.
- Built an analytics platform for the cosmetics Industry.
- Contributed to various projects both web and mobile applications for clients in industries ranging from real estate to health care, and sizes from startups to enterprises including a major US Coach business.
- Assisted the marketing team with creating and updating the website and communication including content generation and more.
- Involved in the estimation, sales, discovery phases, and project execution with a focus on user-centered design and agile practices.
- Contributed to the Sprint 0 and the execution of the project for a redesign of a responsive web application for a US financial seminar which consisted of previous information participants needed to provide in order to attend the event. The challenge was that about 70% did not complete the information required and had to do it on-site one by one which was really time-consuming and changed the experience of the whole event. Sprint 0 was UX focused; we performed demographic surveys, interviews, personas, and user journeys to understand who users were and what they were facing. We also used a heuristic evaluation to understand the pros and cons of the current tool. After that, we defined the new information architecture with flows, sitemaps, and wireframes to validate which we later took to visual designs.
Certified Product Owner