Lead UX and UI Designer
2004 - PRESENT
Mr Pixel Studio (Freelance)
- Designed an advanced teaching platform app for iPads, used by public and private schools in China. The platform helped teachers provide bespoke teaching and testing of different student levels.
- Assisted stakeholders to define and prioritize the product roadmap by conducting user and stakeholders interviews, user story mapping, now-next-later roadmap, jobs to be done, user stories, estimations, retrospectives, and show and tells.
- Created user personas and scenarios, conducted competitor analysis, sketched rich pictures, and conducted card sorting workshops and usability testing.
- Designed user flow diagrams, low-fidelity wireframes, high-fidelity designs, prototypes, and design systems.
- Designed numerous websites, illustrations, logos, icons, mobile apps, and other visual assets.
Technologies: Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Story Mapping, User Flows, Wireframing, Prototyping, Mobile, Mobile Apps, Apple Human Interface, Retro, User Stories, Competitor Analysis & Profiling, User Personas, Stakeholder Interviews, Jobs to be Done (JTBD), User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Product Design, UX Audits, Web App Design, Conversion Rate, MVP Design, High-fidelity Mockups, Web Usability, Branding, Mobile UX Design, Mobile UI Design, Design Thinking, Agile, Android App Design, Startups, Feature Prioritization, Monetization