Verified Expert in Design
Greta is a visionary design leader with over 25 years of experience and a global perspective from extensive stays in Asia and Africa. Her designs empower individuals and communities, with a keen focus on enhancing lives through digital solutions. Greta's work spans diverse areas, from accessible services for seniors to safe platforms for girls in sports. She continually seeks excellence in utilitarian design.
J&J Trusted Sales Companion App
Wattson, the Personal Electricity Monitor for the Home
- Founded and acted as the CEO of SED, a company whose mission is to capture the sounds of Africa and provide every human with a digital identity to become digitally independent.
- Designed experiences that offer innovative and creative solutions while preserving traditions, giving people the power to create digital identities.
- Provided sound and experience design services that can help capture the unique soundscape of Africa and create digital identities for everyone.
Founder and Chief Experience Designer
Corke & Co
- Created high-impact UX changes for businesses and users.
- Designed the best-in-class employee experiences for my clients.
- Elevated end users' experiences through a user-centered design approach.
- Integrated into existing software platforms smartly.
- Created optimal work processes using the latest AI standards for automation requirements.
VP of User Experience
- Headed the UXD team that launched the first entirely cashless experience with an omnichannel service in Singapore.
- Set and ran the product strategy and releases for four main digital products.
- Created new architecture to cater for a super app.
- Headed the startup Ekino, the digital innovation arm for Havas in Singapore. It was the undertaking that took 12 months in the making and was ready for launch at the end of 2017.
- Built a team from scratch to create the Havas group's first hub of excellence in UX.
- Introduced the first UX practice into Havas Singapore.
Head of User Experience for APAC
- Drove the agency's user-centered design approach throughout the Asia region.
- Built an entire user experience team in multiple locations throughout the region to cater for all local and global client accounts, creating the right UX offering in the APAC region and gaining clients accounts, such as Cathay Pacific and Qantas.
- Led the experience team on the Cathay Pacific integrated customer experience program as well as the digital transformation program for Qantas. Other clients included are Shangri-La and HSBC.
- Started at LBi London and moved to Asia's head of UX role, responsible for UX teams of various clients' accounts.
- Created multi-platform immersive experiences in products and services for global brands. Client accounts included Lloyds TSB, Halifax, Coca-Cola, ESPN, a global sports brand, Skype, Nescafé, BT, and Superfast Broadband.
- Set up from scratch the entire UX offering for five offices in APAC.
- Designed, created, and produced the first user-friendly energy monitor for home.
- Sold over 60,000 units worldwide, with average energy savings of 20% per household.
- Created a new household appliance category and led all marketing and PR activities.
Masters of Arts Degree in Design Interactions
Royal College of the Arts - London, England
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors in Graphic Design
Central Saint Martins - London, England
Foundation of Master's Degree in Visual Communication and Design
Hochschule fuer Gestaltung - Zuerich, Switzerland