Senior Product Designer2021 - PRESENTYLabs
Technologies: Figma, Jira, MURAL
- Led the design of CyberRwanda, a digital platform that aims to improve the health and livelihoods of adolescents (12-19 years) in Rwanda.
- Conduct design research, build and test prototypes, and create scalable design solutions for health challenges in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Create and facilitate design trainings for clients, partners, and youth to build HCD capacity within organizations and communities.
- Helped draft the first-ever digital and product strategy for the organization, supporting gap identification, recruitment, and capacity building.
Senior UX Strategist2019 - 2021Art & Science
Technologies: Shopify, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch
- Prepared and facilitated client discovery sessions and other UX workshops to understand target users, business requirements, and project goals.
- Led UX design for a variety of digital campaigns and products, working with clients, leadership, marketing specialists, and developers to launch on time and on budget.
- Applied human-centered design methods to uncover user needs, goals, challenges, and behaviors to inform the design of inclusive and feasible solutions for various clients.
- Presented findings, UX strategy and design solutions (sitemaps, personas, user flows, wireframes) to clients in engaging and creative ways.
- Advocated for and helped advance UX practices through thought leadership, mentorship, and building and fostering the design team.
UX Architect2018 - 2019Canada Life
Technologies: InVision, Sketch, Adobe AEM
- Designed customer and employee facing end-to-end digital applications, sites, and tools, helping deliver innovative and effective UX solutions.
- Conducted competitor research and led UX workshops, leveraging insights to create flows and wireframes for over 10 million customers.
- Collaborated with business partners and internal teams to turn business requirements and creative strategy into engaging experiences.
UX Specialist2016 - 2017CIBC
Technologies: SharePoint, Balsamiq, XMind
- Contributed to the development of information architecture and usability standards for the social and corporate intranet and 45,000 employees.
- Conducted a UX audit to identify areas of improvement, and developed a UX strategy highlighting design recommendations and success metrics.
- Prepared research plans, led interviews and usability testing, and conducted a UX audit to identify design opportunities and solutions.
Web Design Assistant2015 - 2016Geneva Centre for Autism
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Moodle, Instructional Design, Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Designed, tested and launched five interactive online courses for parents and educators interested in learning about ASD, with a focus on usability principles and accessibility.
- Collaborated with SME to develop and edit content such as voiceovers, lessons, and videos.
- Handled all customer feedback, comments, and questions, and provided technical and client support to students, ensuring their feedback and pain points informed future design decisions.
- Created and managed microsites for company events and programs on Joomla and WordPress.