Lidia R. Jimeno Harvey
Verified Expert in Design
Lidia is a self-starting designer with expertise in visual communication, UX, and responsive web design. She excels in dynamic and cooperative settings, having successfully overseen the complete design process for mobile and web apps and responsive websites across various industries. Lidia is passionate about partnering with startups and SaaS companies to produce valuable digital products using research insights and business objectives.
Four Directions | Content-based Website Redesign
UI/UX for a Healthcare App
UI and UX for an Admin Panel of a Rewards App
Code Switch Consulting
- Shipped a responsive website for mobile and desktop devices for a nonprofit organization and psychological risk management company.
- Conducted competitive benchmarking and secondary user research to inform the design process of sitemaps and wireframes.
- Implemented a new visual identity, crafting UI components to maintain design standards across all screen sizes.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with the project manager, development team, and external stakeholders to ensure project goals' alignment.
- Initiated a mobile app project to help women recover from eating disorders through personalized content and challenges.
- Conducted user interviews during the research phase with four participants to gather insights for feature development.
- Implemented the Agile framework to assess user experience and determine priorities for the upcoming iteration.
- Decreased misclick rates to only 14% through usability testing after receiving feedback from over 10 participants during initial and final usability tests.
- Shipped mobile and web apps for fitness, healthcare, business, and education startups as a solo designer.
- Developed interactive prototypes to showcase app functionalities and interactions.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with stakeholders to facilitate design discussions and product iterations.
- Created style guides and maintained design systems to streamline the design process.
- Designed data analytics dashboards for mobile apps' administrative software, implementing data visualization and data management user flows.
- Led the end-to-end design process, collaborating with the client and project manager to define the features of the MVP of a fitness mobile app.
- Designed, built, and deployed a responsive website focused on accessibility, WCAG 2.0, and SEO best practices, increasing site sessions by 76%.
- Led design meetings with clients to discuss project progress and review samples regularly.
- Collaborated closely with clients, targeting their pain points and incorporating feedback into the final design.
- Managed social media accounts and content creation, increasing clients' Instagram engagement by 283% and reaching 1,900 Facebook users monthly.
D&D Harvey Architects
- Conducted an initial conversation and competitor's research to understand product goals and target audience.
- Delivered a mind map and low-fidelity prototype based on gathered insights.
- Improved the user interface resulting in increased user conversion rates by 113%.
Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Visual Design
University of Malaga - Malaga, Spain
Responsive Web Design
UX Designer (Nanodegree Program)