Verified Expert in Design
Lisa is a multi-disciplinary designer with six years of work experience in the field, focusing on user experience and interaction design. She strategically solves problems through research to create the best user experience, addressing users’ needs while bringing delight to their journey. Lisa’s skillset spans design research methods, conceptualization, information architecture, prototyping, and visual design.
Senior Product Designer
86 400 Ltd
- Led workshops to define the vision for our rebrand execution across all channels.
- Designed the process flow and the wireframes for internet banking based on user research and business requirements. The UI has been designed in line with our new visual identity.
- Conducted user testing and research on categorization to commence the discovery work for transactions.
- Mentored two junior designers. Planned their design sprints according to our product roadmap and to ensure cadence with the build. Organized bi-weekly check-ins to ensure they were tracking well with time and approved their work for the build.
Key Product Designer
- Conducted the end-to-end design of Humm Pro, a buy now, pay later solution for small business owners. I led the discovery and strategy through wireframes and the visual design and managed the build reviews with the tech team.
- Designed a new feature for Vonto, an app that allows business owners to connect all their business apps into one place and receive insights. I conducted user testing and design iterations.
- Took part in a team of designers that conducted a UI refresh on Humm Pro. I established processes and created a matrix to maintain consistency throughout the design rollout.
- Designed Wrappt, an app that allows small businesses to film high-quality videos.
- Created a booking funnel and a recommendations engine as part of the redesign of the National Storage website. I also refreshed its visual design while adhering to the company’s well-known brand.
- Conducted the discovery process to design an app to help aboriginal pregnant women keep track of their pregnancy and stay healthy.
Tabcorp Holdings Limited (formerly Tatts Group)
- Took part in the UX team that designed and launched Ubet, a wagering app.
- Designed the corporate magazine and annual reports.
- Created digital banners for social media to promote lotteries and wagering businesses.
- Designed a nationwide travel magazine available in three languages.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to create designs for digital and print campaigns.
- Produced posters and flyers, adhering to the brand guidelines.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Universidad José María Vargas - Caracas, Venezuela