Barranquilla - Atlantico, Colombia
Member since October 7, 2015
Mario is a passionate product designer who enjoys creating digital experiences that help people. With more than six years of experience, Mario has had the privilege of working on amazing projects with great clients from all over the world—building products that are functional, beautiful, and easy-to-use.
- Product Designer2014 - 2016Maegan
- Designed the UX/UI for both the iOS and Android versions of a restaurant service app—creating new experiences to visitors.
- Rebranded their back-office management system.
- Designed the UX/UI of a white-label web platform of a food-ordering system focused on restaurants.
- Lead Product Designer2014 - 2016Viraltag
Technologies: InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, Marvel
- Designed the entire UX/UI of the social media marketing tool web platform of Viraltag, including the iOS app and the website.
- Designed the new brand and Android app version for a medical appointment app.
- Worked on the art-direction of the 2016 marketing campaign to acquire more users.
- Senior Product Designer2013 - 2016Koombea
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Illustrator
- Worked with a variety of clients focusing on mobile apps and web design.
- Including clients Aetna, Samsung, Virtual PBX, Alamaula, eBay, and Muve.
- Design the UX/UI of the Apple Watch Kalculator.
- Working in an Agile methodology environment.
- Web Designer2015 - 2015Process Street
Technologies: Sketch, InVision
- Worked on the art direction and design of the new marketing website.
- Designed +100 icons for marketing.
- Master's degree in The Perfect UI/UX2013 - 2014HackDesign - Online
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design2009 - 2013Universidad Autónoma del Caribe - Barranquilla, Colombia
- Certificate in Multimedia Design2010 - 2012National Learning Service - Online
- Certified UX-PMJANUARY 2018 - PRESENTUXalliance