Head of Digital
2012 - 2015
if not us films
- Designed and built a real-time web application allowing 1st and 2nd screen interaction with over 5 hours worth of documentary video.
- Built an entire oilfield in 3D and animated to show the construction process over 2 years.
- Designed and animated straps for shows in multiple languages.
- Art directed numerous pitches for TV and web projects.
- Developed a custom content management system to aid in the creation of non-linear content.
2007 - 2012
- Illustrated an image for the homepage magazine article every week day for about two months, totaling in approximately 80 illustrations.
- Created numerous title sequences for international news shows.
- Originated, designed, and was part of the team that created the World Cup Twitter buzz; a real time web app that tracked sentiment during World Cup matches and won a Royal Television Society Award for Innovative News.
- Designed new page layouts and design flows based on the CNN brand guidelines.
Web Designer / Illustrator
2002 - 2007
- Designed and coded microsites for the Cartoon Network.
- Designed and prototyped web platforms for Hubculture.
- Designed promotional print material for the University of Portsmouth.
- Designed promotional material for Scream Pubs.
- Designed numerous websites for large and small companies.