Verified Expert in Design
Sana is a UX and UI designer with over seven years of experience designing end-to-end digital product experiences. She designs apps, web apps, and eCommerce sites and uses design thinking to work through product lifecycles. Her focus areas include crafting robust information architecture, creating seamless user flows, and designing clean, high-fidelity screens and interactive prototypes. Sana likes to experiment with innovative interaction ideas and strives to simplify users' lives.
Soma | Mobile App to Help People Dealing with Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Enfold | Web-based Digital Locker System
7-Eleven - Main
- Redesigned the help center to address the key pain points customers and support agents face.
- Redesigned the store locator and conducted moderated user testing to validate key assumptions.
- Led the experience design for the new app's consumer-facing shopping experience.
Senior UX Designer
- Crafted an end-to-end experience for an app used by Texas residents to sign up for local amateur sports leagues and track their progress over time.
- Communicated directly with the clients to understand their requirements and advised them on the best approach to convert their ideas into an MVP within the time and budget requirements.
- Conducted user research and created sitemaps and wireframes to communicate the design ideas before converting them into final visual designs and interactive prototypes.
- Designed and developed websites for multiple clients, using no-code platforms such as Shopify and Webflow.
- Encouraged and led the team to switch from Sketch to Figma during the pandemic. Organized templates and structures for the design files to increase efficiency.
- Crafted the end-to-end experience for an online digital locker platform.
- Worked closely with the founder and developers in brainstorming sessions regarding the designs being worked on.
- Collaborated with multiple startups to convert their ideas and realize the core features for their MVPs.
22feet Tribal Worldwide
- Designed the official blog for a high-end automobile brand to promote its products. The design process included mobile-first design and creating high-fidelity visuals according to the brand guidelines.
- Assisted a senior designer in designing the UX and UI for a stat tracking app.
- Designed social media posts for Facebook and Twitter.
- Collaborated with the company owner to redesign the online portal for national logistics. We used a modern UI and illustrations to simplify the original site and guide users through the process.
- Created the visual designs of the portal with multiple iterations through user testing and brainstorming.
- The newly designed 10-page website was launched in 2015 and helped increase the company's sales.
Diploma with Honors in Digital Design
Vancouver Film School - Vancouver, BC, Canada
Bachelor of Design Degree in Multimedia Design
Raffles Design Institute - Bangalore, India
Philosophical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
Stanford Continuing Studies