Verified Expert in Design
As a co-founder and chief creative officer at Create the Bridge, Sara brings eight years of expertise in creating immersive brand experiences, digital innovation, and large-scale design systems. Passionate about integrating user experience, design, and technology to create engaging and intuitive experiences across diverse platforms, Sara is leading CTB’s digital experience practice with a focus on beautiful and functional design solutions.
Search for Energy
Co-founder | CCO | Designer
Create the Bridge
- Designed an appointment booking platform for a startup out of Boston that included the back-end admin roles, management role, and user-facing application as well as a consumer-facing website.
- Planned the design of the user interface, user experience, and workflow of a platform, in conjunction with a team at MIT, that redefines how machine design is verified and authenticated.
- Worked with a startup designing a curated beauty product platform, eCommerce website, user-facing web-application, and custom admin CMS back-end and mobile application.
- Designed a retail energy brokerage platform, user-facing web application and admin back-end as well as a marketing website. Worked with a designer providing creative direction on branding and identity.
- Worked with India based startup, designing their property search platform, web-application with roles that included the customer/user account management, and admin back-end as well as their developer property management back-end, landing page, and full website.
University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Taught upper-level graphic design classes.
- Led groups of students in working with non-profit clients to render creative services for experience that would later be included in the professional portfolios, many of which went on to win Addy awards for the pieces created during our time working together on their projects.
- Organized a Design Week that included a lecture series with speakers from around the state of Texas that held professional positions in various areas of the design and creative industry. Also included a design competition and a lunch-in with the speakers.
Production and Special Editions Coordinator
Texas Student Media
- Edited content for magazine-style publication along with designing elements within the publication.
- Coordinated production schedules of daily publications with the printer.
Texas Student Media
- Worked under the senior designer creating all marketing and advertising collateral for the organization.
UT Campus Environmental Center
- Created graphic content for both digital and print marketing material.
- Designed several websites for construction and development companies.
Vielma & Associates
- Created layout and graphics for a bi-weekly publication.
- Worked on branding for new construction companies.
- Created both digital and print ads.
Master of Arts Degree in Advertising
University of Texas at Austin - Austin, Texas
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Graphic Design
University of Texas - Pan American - Edinburg Texas
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring