User Experience Designer
2020 - 2021
- Created user journeys, flows, and prototypes for wearable devices (Fitbit and Garmin), mobile applications (iOS and Android), and responsive dashboards for different user profiles across the company’s core product lines and third-party associates.
- Designed data visualization charts and assets by collaborating with the data scientist on the outputs derived from the AI and ML models.
- Conducted usability tests and integrated accessibility features, Google analytics, and heat maps for the website. Redesigned the imagery and graphical representations.
- Designed marketing collaterals and representations for marketplace listing, events, and investor presentations.
Technologies: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Data Visualization, Wearable Technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mobile App UI, Web Dashboards, Google Slides, UX, User Experience (UX), Visual Design, Mobile App Design, Web App Design, UI Design, UX Design, Product Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Smartwatch Design, WordPress Themes, Wireframing, Prototyping, B2B, B2B2C, Collaboration, Communication
2016 - 2020
- Guided the UI and architecture for a Singapore-based startup, Shades of Things for their new medtech product line by designing an iOS mobile app and responsive dashboard, corporate website, emailer campaign on Mailchimp, and presentation assets.
- Designed brand assets and website for a Singapore-based tech company, Mind Master, for their HRM solution—iTaps, as part of an immersive design course.
- Created Bake Escape, an online baking community on social media. Designed logo, cover images, and videos for the community. Managed blog, posts, and content updates across Facebook and Instagram for the community.
- Designed my portfolio website on Squarespace initially and then transferred it to WordPress using Elementor Plugin.
Technologies: Adobe Experience Design (XD), Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Creative Strategy, Data Visualization, Google Slides, Visual Design, Mobile App Design, UI Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Adobe Creative Suite, Graphic Design, Mobile App UI, Wireframing, Prototyping, B2B, B2B2C, Communication
Senior Designer | Business Developer
2012 - 2015
Sphinx Arts & Crafts
- Designed a UI-enhanced eCommerce store for an in-house fashion jewelry brand called Bhavaa with a focus on features and after-sales support to drive awareness and repeat purchases for the startup.
- Exhibited at EnVogue-Dubai and prominent art studios in India, handcrafted 600+ gemstone-based jewelry pieces as a key member of the product development team.
- Shaped the brand architecture with designs being classified under five core collections, each catering to varied age groups via bespoke color combinations.
- Conceptualized the brand logo, packaging, tags, and information booklets for the brand, driving a premium image for the offering.
- Researched grades of gemstones and metals, negotiated procurement terms across 30+ vendors in India and China to devise the business strategy.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Jewelry Design, Brand Design, Web Design, Package Design, Packaging, Communication
Senior Visual Designer
2009 - 2012
Sphinx Creative Communications
- Conceptualized packaging for different toothbrush models (15 models, seven sizes, 4-tier price points) for Unilever’s oral-care brand, Pepsodent in APAC, by designing new packaging graphics and defining guidelines to adapt basis local market needs.
- Categorized and designed an online portal, 'Connections' for Unilever's beauty and salon brand—Lakme Lever to smoothen workflow communication across dealers and sales teams.
- Designed a kiosk interface design—Voices from the Street for Hindustan Unilever’s marketing teams enabling the on-demand consumer to connect video viewing and access key research documents.
- Awarded second prize for the best stall design at Hosts’10, India’s largest hospitality tradeshow. Designed 3+ exhibition stalls for Unilever Food Solutions, targeting the institutional HoReCa segment.
- Designed a desktop app-based CRM tool for a local salon to manage customer records feedback and deliver customized offers along with employee commission in line with the time spent attending to customers and feedback ratings on the tool.
Technologies: Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDRAW, Adobe Flash, Presentations, Emailers, Visual Design, UI Design, Graphic Design, Digital Ad Design, B2B, Collaboration, Communication
2007 - 2009
Sphinx Creative Communications
- Conceptualized in-store branding assets for Unilever’s Kwality Walls across their mobile service units enabling easy consumer navigation of variants and flavours.
- Created visual representations for concept-test research aids for Unilever’s Lifebuoy, Pepsodent, and Close-Up brands.
- Visualized designs and concepts for product packaging, brochures, and POS for Unilever Food Solutions to expand their institutional segment portfolio via new launches.
- Crafted detailed aids and newsletters for Siemens Healthcare to help drive communication with healthcare professionals.
- Designed event collaterals like backdrop, foyer, posters, standees, and catalogs for Siemens Healthcare basis global brand guidelines to educate professionals on new product features and usage.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW
2006 - 2007
- Developed the strategy and design for HTML websites basis key user interface requirements.
- Designed e-direct mailers for key clients to promote events and launches across internal and external stakeholders.
- Designed regular web content updates basis annual content calendar.
Technologies: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop