Verified Expert in Design
Thitaphat has over seven years of design experience working for various companies in various environments, including startups, B2B, and B2C. She has gained tremendous skills, including a better understanding of how design helps meet user needs and business goals and developing the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical audiences.
LaaS Product Web Application
- Worked with Waypoint to maintain and create new features for a real estate cloud-based platform, including reporting 2.0, an AUM dashboard, an income statement, and a balance sheet.
- Gathered requirements, and pain points, wrote user stories, and developed design solutions.
- Created diagrams and artifacts to communicate ideas.
- Brought visualization to different fidelity levels.
- Created user stories and managed interactions.
- Gathered the design components and created the design system library in Sketch.
- Provided interaction design that focuses on the way users interact with it.
- Worked with McGowan Partners LLC for two different projects: B2B web app mockups and the USADA paperless application to create screens and high-fidelity mockups and artifacts to send to developers.
- Created flows and the sitemap and designed the mockup for low fidelity and fidelity.
- Created the design system using a library in the Sketch app for two different products.
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Communicated with the operation team to gather feedback from the existing financial web application platform.
- Connected with the marketing team for product branding.
- Redesigned a single financial web application platform for LaaS product lines to support small and medium businesses.
- Eliminated the complexity of conventional finance and data-driven design to offer a delightful and meaningful experience for both businesses and investors.
- Analyzed data, goals, and needs to ensure every factor is involved and proven to be easy to use and take no effort to complete a user's journey with satisfaction.
- Increased the chances of product success by carrying out UX research and UX design methods to identify the best-performing solution in designing a user-friendly, intuitive, and attractive interface.
- Redesigned and developed a design system from scratch.
- Managed and delegated responsibilities to other UI developers.
Product Designer (UX/UI)
Premiere Global Services, Inc., or PGi
- Gathered feedback on the current Globalmeet product mobile application from the customer service team.
- Collected tracking data to analyze the performance and health of products from customer journey analytics.
- Gathered the requirements and design expectations from stakeholders.
- Redesigned a mobile app on both platforms, iOS and Android, that allows participants to join a meeting from any device quickly, primarily focusing on providing significant value for overall customer experience by taking every step into UX process.
- Presented the design concept with both low-fidelity and high-fidelity versions, along with branding and visual details.
- Validated data through user testing sessions to demonstrate the value of the research findings to stakeholders and the product team.
- Created an interactive prototype and collaborated with developers to guide the final actionable design recommendations.
- Integrated with the UCaaS team in designing a mobile call feature and a desktop application chat feature.
- Worked with the UI system manager to develop a design system.
- Integrated with client needs and design expectations.
- Conducted user research through surveys and onsite interviews.
- Redesigned the valet app that facilitates and streamlines the valet process.
- Proposed design solutions, including the addition of a tip function for users and the ability to track dropped-off cars and pick-up requests at any time.
- Crafted the user interactions for the final design that looks exactly like the actual app.
- Performed user testing and usability testing for the mobile app.
Senior Web Designer
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS)
- Designed intranet web applications to match new layouts and themes using Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, and Eclipse.
- Converted classic ASP pages to HTML and JSP code.
- Worked with the QA team to validate user experiences and meet requirements.
- Provided graphics for web and Windows applications.
Advanced System Consulting (ASC)
- Improved user experience designs for company web applications.
- Reviewed and provided feedback for wireframes and mockups created by external vendors.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and Multimedia
King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok - Thailand
UX Design Certificate
Google | via Coursera
Human Computer Interaction for User Experience Design
User Experience Design
User Experience Design