Verified Expert in Product Management
For the past 15 years, Mohamed has been making ideas happen at the forefront of technology, innovation, and strategy—he's incredibly passionate about new customer-centric products. Along with a BSc in computer science, he holds an MBA, an executive graduate certificate from Stanford, and is a certified professional product owner. Mohamed also fluently speaks four languages and can converse in three others.
Chief Product Officer
- Ensured product-market fit by researching the market and the competition and designing a full set of customer profiles with personas and their respective user journeys.
- Designed and managed the full product roadmap in line with the company's objectives and KPIs.
- Successfully launched the product's monthly iterations on time and budget.
- Onboarded more than 500 municipalities as clients.
- Created and organized a knowledge base of more than 2,000 pages to capture functional and technical information and made it easily expandable and accessible to the team and clients.
- Successfully delivered more than 12 software projects to blue-chip companies ranging from digital collaboration to eCommerce.
- Standardized and streamlined the discovery of client needs which kicked off projects faster and reduced wasted work by 50%—leading to a five-times increase in the project's profitability.
- Led two interdisciplinary teams of a total of 15 people and onboarded new team members.
- Ran point on key projects as an Agile methodology advocate, which resulted in the upsell of agile consulting services to existing customers and generated more than $1 million in new revenue.
Lead Product Owner
- Led a team of seven product owners and business analysts to implement scrum methodologies and lean product management.
- Mapped and documented the equivalent of eight years of legacy software.
- Managed the product roadmap for four teams of 24 people in total and synchronized the needs with internal departments.
- Designed and implemented hundreds of features and enhancements on a payment solution processing millions of dollars on a daily basis.
Led the product design and development of the eMunicipality platform, launching the first European SaaS eGovernment platform.
Paysafe Payment Gatewayhttps://www.paysafe.com
Led product design and development of the core risk and compliance system at Paysafe, handling millions in daily revenue.
• Online experience
• In-store experience
• Merchant acquisition
• Payment gateways from alternative payments to omnichannel and secure cross-border eCommerce
• White-label credit solutions
• Mobile order and delivery platforms
Intersport Digital Transformation
Lead the digital transformation of all Intersport Digital commerce transformation involving more than 60 people, including internal teams, external providers and contractors.
Sanofi Online Sales Platformhttps://www.sanofi.com
Led the product design and development of Sanofi's global vaccine online sales order system to be used in 170 countries.
Post-graduate Degree in Business Administration
Stanford University - Stanford, CA, USA
Master's Degree (MBA) in Business Administration
Nantes Business School - Nantes, France
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Université de Limoges - Limoges, France
Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate
Stanford | Center for Professional Development