Project Manager2019 - 2020Social News Desk
- Managed the backlog ensuring that the developers were working on what's most important for the business.
- Supported the release process through coordinating testing and identifying and removing blockers.
- Managed a team of three Toptal developers to deliver new functionality in an Agile way within the timeframe desired by the client.
- Coordinated and facilitated some Scrum ceremonies, such as daily Scrum meetings, refinements, and showcases.
- Liaised with stakeholders to gather feedback on a newly built functionality and carry that back to the development team.
- Worked closely with the client to ensure new topics are fleshed out enough for the team to get started.
Agile Project Manager2019 - 2019Simple Online Health, Ltd.
- Led a two-week-long Toptal Lightning Start project to identify business needs and MVP scope.
- Worked closely with the client, tech lead, and design lead to ensure a successful outcome.
- Managed the Lightning Start deliverables on a daily basis.
Agile Project Manager2019 - 2019HealthJay, Inc.
- Led lightning-start discovery sessions to identify business needs and MVP scope.
- Put together a project plan with deliverables spread across the given timeline and possibly what could be achieved beyond that period.
- Managed the backlog and priorities and wrote epics and user stories based on business requirements.
- Worked together with the team and presented sprint progress on a weekly basis, including an overview of any existing risks or blockers, open actions, and project status.
- Regularly aligned with the client on any changes in priorities and promptly updated the backlog and the team to reflect them.
Product Owner2018 - 2019Bugaboo
- Served as the product owner of the data feeds team and Bugaboo's B2B platform.
- Implemented data feeds API from Bugaboo's internal systems to external parties, such as Channel Engine, Content Analytics, and Bazaarvoice.
- Managed stakeholders and prioritized the backlog based on business requests and features impact.
- Followed a "scrumban" approach with both elements of Scrum and Kanban.
Product Owner2017 - 2018Eccentrade
- Managed and prioritized the product backlogs of four different products to ensure the team is always working on what brings the most value.
- Provided stakeholder management and education on Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Performed market research, identified personas, held story mapping exercises, and prepared business canvases.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies such as daily standup, refinement, and weekly show and tell.
Product Owner, Site Optimization2017 - 2017Adidas International
- Managed and prioritized the product backlog to ensure the team was always working on what brings the most value.
- Educated stakeholders on Agile principles and conducted business impact workshops to improve transparency in the prioritisation process.
- Wrote epics and user stories, with focus on the definition of done.
- Worked along-side the Scrum Master to facilitate Scrum ceremonies and improve internal processes.
Product Owner Internal Tools & HRIS2013 - 2016Booking.com
- Managed the product backlog and wrote epics and user stories.
- Prioritized the backlog to ensure the team is always working on what brings the most value.
- Performed data analysis on the usage of internal tools using MySQL.
- Educated the HR Department on Agile principles and established the first Scrum team in HR.
- Looked after the second phase of the global transition from SAP to Workday as HR system. Responsible for implementing the absences functionality in APAC, US and LATAM. Experience in the compensation and talent modules.
- Actively involved in multiple data migrations and systems integrations.
IT Coordinator2010 - 2013Booking.com
- Coordinated all operational activities in the technology department.
- Organized and facilitated technical and soft skills training sessions in the technology department.
- Planned department events and organised company attendance at conferences, for recruitment purposes.
- Coordinated and ensured the R&D tax credit process (WBSO) was successful.
- Mentored and coached a team of three coordinators and two external consultants.