Project Manager2019 - PRESENTSocial News Desk
- Managed the backlog ensuring developers are working on what's most important for the business.
- Supported the release process through coordinating testing, and identifying and removing blockers.
- Managed a team of three Toptal developers to deliver new functionality in an Agile way within the time-frame desired by the client.
- Coordinated and facilitated some Scrum ceremonies, such as daily Scrum meetings, refinements and showcases.
- Liaised with stakeholders to gather feedback on newly built functionality and revert that back to the development team.
- Worked closely with the client to ensure new topics are fleshed out enough for the team to get started.
Agile Project Manager2019 - 2019Simple Online Pharmacy
- Led a two-weeks long Toptal Lightning Start to identify business needs and MVP scope.
- Worked closely with client, Tech Lead and Design Lead to ensure successful outcome of the Lightning Start.
- Managed Lightning Start deliverables.
Agile Project Manager2019 - 2019HealthJay Inc.
- Led lightning start discovery sessions to identify business needs and MVP scope.
- Put together a project plan with deliverables spread across the given timeline - and possibly what could be achieved beyond that period.
- Managed the backlog and priorities, wrote epics and user stories based on business requirements.
- Together with the team, presented sprints progress on a weekly basis, including an overview of any existing risks or blockers, open actions, and project status.
- Regularly aligned with the client on any changes in priorities and promptly updated the backlog and the team to reflect them.
Product Owner2018 - 2019Bugaboo
- Served as the product owner of the data feeds team and Bugaboo's B2B platform.
- Implemented data feeds API from Bugaboo's internal systems to external parties, such as Channel Engine, Content Analytics and Bazaarvoice.
- Managed stakeholders and prioritised backlog.
- Followed a "scrumban" approach with both elements of Scrum and kanban.
Product Owner2017 - 2018Eccentrade
- Managed and prioritized the product backlogs of four different products to ensure the team is always working on what brings most value.
- Provided stakeholder management and education on agile and scrum methodologies.
- Performed market research, persona identification, story mapping exercises, preparation of business canvases.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies.
Product Owner Site Optimization2017 - 2017adidas international
- Managed and prioritized the product backlog to ensure the team is always working on what brings most value.
- Educated stakeholders on Agile methodology.
- Wrote epics and user stories.
- Facilitated Agile cerimonies.
Product Owner2013 - 2016Booking.com
- Managed the product backlog.
- Wrote epics and user stories.
- Prioritized the backlog to ensure the team is always working on what brings most value.
- Performed data analysis (MySQL).
IT Coordinator2010 - 2013Booking.com
- Coordinated all operational activities in the Technology department.
- Organized and facilitated technical and soft skills trainings in the Technology department.
- Planned department events, including conferences,.
- Coordinated and ensured the R&D tax credit process (WBSO) is successful.
- Mentored and coached a team of three coordinators and two external consultants.