Jose Maria Polo
Verified Expert in Project Management
For the past ten years, Jose has been working in management, always operating close to software development teams and coaching upper management on the best practices for implementing Scrum and Agile principles across the company. He has a bachelor's degree in business administration, and his graduation project was about Agile practices across companies in Cordoba, Argentina.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
RxNT (via Toptal)
- Trained offshore scrum teams.
- Trained C-level executives in Agile processes.
- Set up Jira.
- Implemented Scrum as the default process for software development.
- Led four different projects, switching them from Kanban to Scrum.
- Led Scrum cycles for three cells, for a total of 21 people.
- Built and refined the backlog with the product team's product owner.
- Created and improved Agile processes for the engineering department.
- Coached, supported, and trained Agile practices to the moderation team leaders.
- Built and refined the lean product discovery process.
- Worked on an experimental team to implement a full lean development/discovery framework.
- Performed several presentations and training for sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Led the largest project in the company for a Fortune 500 fintech company.
- Created three teams for the same client for building the company’s MVP product.
- Led a critical project for one of the top three video game companies in the world. The project was critical for a revolutionary feature included in the company's most successful game ever launched.
- Led a revolutionary project for OTT devices and smart TVs. We developed a Smart TV app in JS for consuming TV shows and movies distributed through a CDN built on top of Azure.
- Led mobile and web app development.
- Worked as a consultant Scrum master coordinating the development of the first mobile application from Manpower.
- Led a team of five devs and two QA for an iOS app.
- Coordinated the release schedule across three different teams.
- Coached Scrum and Agile development on-site.
- Led a team of eight developers and three QA.
- Coordinated projects for more than 20 cell phone carriers for South America.
- Implemented Scrum in the team.
- Led special projects for the company headquarters in France.
- Coordinated salary and performance reviews.
My team was the first team to implement Scrum in Cordoba's branch.
Led cross integration for Bethesada MODs and Forums.
Developed a Smart TV app and content management application hosted on Azure.
Implemented a full lean product development process for a content management tool.
Formed, coached, and led three teams with a total of 21 people for the Translators Project.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Universidad Siglo 21 - Cordoba, Argentina
Certified Scrum Master
Agile Methodologies for Software Development
Universidad Tecnologica de Cordoba
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring