Agile Project Manager2021 - 2021EinTesDe
- Defined a lean approach to a project with a very tight set of resources.
- Worked on the rapid preparation of a backlog, designs, and technical solution for a highly challenging MVP that will serve as a knowledge base of an AI-based system.
- Identified the minimum resources needed to successfully deliver the product under a very tight budget while maximizing the value of the MVP.
Technical Project Manager2020 - 20211Place
- Helped the client to identify the business model and requirements to maximize the benefits of the product.
- Identified, created, and prioritized the requirements in the most efficient way so that the client can maximize the value of the product and reduce costs throughout its entire life cycle.
- Defined the technical approach that would support the discovered solution for the client.
- Managed the entire discovery of not only the project but the product and business itself.
- Managed the vendor selection process, creation of the RFP, and supported the client with the evaluation of different vendors.
- Acted as the product owner of this project to help and guide the vendor towards achieving a high-value solution.
- Worked with a lead designer to create a UX prototype at the early stages of the product.
Project Manager2018 - 2020Medable
- Delivered multiple releases of extremely challenging products for the medical industry and CROs.
- Worked under the most demanding conditions to implement an Agile approach in a very regulated industry where Waterfall was the norm.
- Led multiple teams of highly qualified resources to delivered multiple releases of different products that were HIPAA compliant and audited by multiple entities.
Project Manager2018 - 2019Toptal
- Led efforts towards the analysis of the requirements and resources needed to implement the solution.
- Organized and built the team to ensure the implementation could be delivered on time.
- Presented the results to the executives to obtain their approval.
- Led the implementation efforts and reviewed solutions.
- Gathered feedback and documenting results to provide a comprehensive list of reproducible steps for further implementations of the same kind.
Scrum Master2018 - 2018University of Colorado
- Coached developers and leaders to implement agile methodologies on their projects.
- Developed a new approach to agile methodologies applied to data science.
- Re-organized the team towards different goals and areas to ensure a more focused delivery and achievement of results.
Senior Project Manager2018 - 2018Kubikware
- Supervised developers as part of my role.
- Planned deliverables and sprints to meet client's expectations.
- Kept track of costs and budget.
- Managed client's expectations to make sure our goals are aligned.
- Delivered highly challenging projects in short periods of time to very demanding clients in the medical and military industry.
Agile Project Manager2016 - 2017Rainfactory, Inc.
- Managed some top-three successful campaigns (marketing and development) to raise funds for startups through Indiegogo.
- Developed a new e-commerce solution for one of the largest retailers in the adult's toy industry with annual revenue of 10M.
- Improved customer's engagement through the usage of heat maps, pop up tools, and other techniques to increase the click rate and target more focused customers.
Senior Project Manager2016 - 2017Black Pixel
- Managed projects for large-scale tech companies on mobile devices and desktop platforms (primarily iOS and MacOS) using agile methodologies.
- Interacted and negotiated directly with managers from tech giants.
- Ensured the delivery of the projects under very challenging and demanding circumstances.
- Collaborated with development leaders and architects to overcome obstacles and provide the best quality solutions.
- Ensured the best possible user experience working in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Tested projects before delivery to revise testers’ final sign off.
- Kept up to date with the latest technologies to provide better solutions and guidance.
- Supervised developers to deliver on time.
- Created development plans and schedules to ensure meeting client's expectations.
Director of Engineering2014 - 2017Monsoon Co.
- Led the entire engineering team throughout the United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Brazil, Peru, and Argentina.
- Served as the managing director of the Argentine branch of the company.
- Mentored project managers worldwide to properly implement agile methodologies.
- Monitored project delivery and quality within the company’s quality standards.
- Created development procedures to provide a common understanding across the developers located within different countries.
- Oversaw developers’ performance around the world.
Scrum Trainer and Co-founder2013 - 2017AgileHub
- Advised a variety of companies on how to apply agile methodologies to improve their businesses.
- Taught scrum master fundamentals and trained students.
- Trained other scrum masters on how to apply Scrum in their projects.
- Gave workshops and lectures about specific scrum topics such as planning sessions, retrospectives, and user stories throughout Argentina and the US.
Senior Project Manager2012 - 2014Santex America
- Managed large and medium projects (onsite and offshore) for clients such as Macy’s, Webfilings, Nascar, SiriusXM, Vistage, Origin Digital, and Accenture, among others.
- Trained junior project managers to increase their management capabilities.
- Defined the agile framework process for the company and collaborated with the quality assurance process area to improve existing frameworks.
- Helped business developers and account managers to engage with new clients.
- Provided customized training and workshops about scrum for different departments.
- Participated as a speaker in different events (e.g. Nexus 2014).
Senior Project Manager2009 - 2012Nextive Solutions
- Managed small, medium, and large projects related to gaming and corporate applications for mobile platforms (iOS and Android) for major clients including Autodesk and Zynga.
- Maintained business relationships with gaming companies.
- Oversaw large groups of people to provide business value through delivery.
- Coached other project managers to implement agile methodologies.
- Worked on site with different team members and clients located in the US.
- Helped clients leverage the value of their applications in the market.
- Implemented performance management tools to evaluate developer performance.
Senior Project Manager2007 - 2010Globant
- Built successful relationships with stakeholders and vendors, including CEO’s, managers, publishers, and designers based on an onsite stay at clients’ offices.
- Managed large groups of people using scrum methodologies to achieve client’s needs and increase customer satisfaction.
- Oversaw process audits accomplishment, projects' scope, requirements, planning, cost, risks, schedule, quality, and billing.
- Built scrum teams to ensure the accomplishment of customer’s requirements.
- Contributed to the establishment of Globant's agile framework, experimenting with different approaches to solve problems in a project.
- Managed projects for career management and performance management/CRM tools.
- Presented training at different Globant premises and client offices regarding the benefits of scrum methodologies.
- Managed more than ten projects using agile methodologies.
- Coached other project managers to implement agile methodologies in their projects.
Java Certification Trainer2007 - 2007IT College
- Gave trainings about Java to prepare students for certifying SCJP.
Project Manager2005 - 2007Patagonia Technologies
- Managed scope, requirements, risks, and quality of a small-sized CRM for managing cell installations using scrum.
- Oversaw scope, requirements, risks, planning, and estimates of a dashboard utility that gets information from Siebel CRM (Call Center and Service, and Marketing modules) to provide key performance indicators using scrum..
- Managed scope, requirements, risks, planning, estimates, and implementation of a logs analyzer tool, based on the SOX law, using a customized agile framework.
- Led a scrum team on the development of an intelligent agents-based Eclipse IDE plugin for rapid application development.
- Designed and developed the back-end module of a web application for “Caja de Valores” based in Java, JSP, XML, JBoss 3.2.6 application server, JasperReports, and Hibernate which interacts with a front-end made in Struts.
Assistant Professor2002 - 2006National Technological University of Argentina
- Taught a variety of courses including Advanced Programming Techniques, Operating Systems, Syntax and Semantics of Programming Languages, and Algorithms and Data Structures.
Java Developer2004 - 2005Cubika
- Designed and developed web and J2EE components using a proprietary framework based in Java, Oracle 9i, Eclipse IDE, and Apache Jakarta Tomcat.