Verified Expert in Project Management
Michał worked on implementing creative concepts, turning ideas into real, working solutions. He led marketing, design, and developer teams in a large number of projects such as IT, website and mobile apps, video ads, and design or integrated advertising campaigns like ATL, BTL, trade and sales marketing, loyalty, and digital. He specializes in Agile project management and has extensive experience in many areas outside IT, making his skillset ideal for managing cross-functional teams.
- Planned and configured systems to oversee software product development and delivery for connected cars.
- Maintained project reports outlining the various stages of the development process and identified the resources needed to complete each step. I also worked to identify and mitigate any potential risks or issues.
- Built and maintained relationships with clients and other stakeholders, communicating project updates and progress and gathering and incorporating client feedback and requirements.
- Managed 12+ automotive software delivery projects for connected cars and supported project transition processes.
- Served as onboarding leader for 150+ new joiners. This involved participation in a knowledge academy, knowledge sharing and gathering, support, and troubleshooting.
Technical Project Manager and Area Product Owner
- Supported program management by managing high-level requirements and test cases to ensure effective product development, working closely with software engineers and project managers, and actively performing optimization and solving issues.
- Worked in the project transition phase as a smooth transition lead handling handover, project setup, workshops, and team onboarding. I was also the leader and facilitator of three customer workshops for transition purposes.
- Set up two project management teams of 8+ FTE for four automotive software delivery tasks for North America, China, and European markets.
- Led the technical improvement of interactive IT tools and information systems for the EU public sector. I also led a 15-member international team and improved average code coverage from 40% to 75% and the security rating from E to A.
- Engineered the reporting dashboard for EU digital department senior management, led five FTEs, and had 2500+ Jira board integrations in the ELK stack.
- Created the proof of concept for the EU HR department and managed ten FTEs on SAP and ServiceNow integrations.
Senior Project Manager
- Oversaw the delivery of multiple web projects and applications for EU clients for domains covering automotive, electronics, construction, and education.
- Managed geographically distributed IT and design teams.
- Worked with customers on business strategy, roadmap, and product visions.
- Served as a consultant, scrum master, and agile coach across company projects.
- Rescued IT projects from problems and crises by implementing agile best practices and coaching.
- Established project management and agile best practices throughout the organization.
- Worked closely with CEOs, CTOs, CXOs, and other top managers to improve internal processes and procedures.
Senior Project and Program Manager
- Joined an independent consulting agency as an intern and moved through all management positions within ten years. Gained experience in managing various teams, including design, branding, marketing, and IT for 30+ companies.
- Led IT and design teams, hired and developed team members, and built two self-organized and self-sustained teams.
- Ran, managed, and supervised medium to large, multi-year, high-budget projects and programs, including budget management, upselling, preparation, verification of management documentation, schedules, project cards, and other project registers.
- Consulted on the company's strategy and improved internal processes by CRM system implementation.
- Managed risk, roadmaps, project plans and visions, and negotiations.
- Acquired new clients and maintained effective contacts with business partners.
Mobile Loyality App – From Discovery to CEE Scaled Product for a Video Surveillance Producer
Led a cross-functional team, including consulting, design, UX/UI, development, and SLA. Built a B2B loyalty app for Android, iOS, and web for an international security corporation.
• PHP, Laravel, Swift, and Kotlin.
• Web app, iOS app, and Android app.
• Five CEE markets.
• A team of seven.
• One year of development.
• Four years of SLA.
Interactive Video Kiosks for the Biggest eCommerce Platform
Launched an application in interactive kiosks to support a leading marketing campaign.
During the launch of the famous "What are you looking for" campaign, Allegro set up e-kiosks in medium-sized cities all over Poland. Inside the e-kiosks, there were products to buy and an application that enabled recording video wishes and sending them to an email. The main challenge was to develop software for a specific hardware setup.
• PHP, Python, C++, and C#.
• Team of five on a six-month ad campaign.
B2B2D Platform for a Leading Multi-service Automotive Provider
Managed the development of an eCommerce platform for the company's dealers, franchises, and partners in Scandinavia.
Served as an agile coach and scrum master for the dev team and client. Facilitated the process of creating value and backlog item prioritization. Coordinated multiple releases across a one-year timeframe. Aligned internal and external cross-functional teams. Collaborated with the client's sales and IT departments to effectively launch the new features.
• A team of 11.
• 3+ years of development and SLA.
Website for a Leading Gaming Monitor Producer
Led the development of a website integrated with eCommerce solutions.
• Identified multiple third-party dependencies.
• Supervised data integration across APIs, JSON, XML, and multiple other data sources.
• Developed content management automation by integrating CMS to external assets database.
• Integrated eCommerce solutions and geolocalization tools to increase conversion rate.
• Managed a team of 28 designers, consultants, front- and back-end developers, and QA.
• Coached the team on Agile methodology internally and externally.
• PHP Laravel, Vue, React, and Node.js.
• A team of 28, one year of development.
Master's Degree in Sociology
UKSW - Warsaw, Poland
ITIL Foundation Certification
Professional Scrum Master Level II (PSM II)
Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist
Scaled Agile Inc.
Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II)
Project Management Certification
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring