Founder/Lean Agile Transformation Coach and Consultant2016 - PRESENTSquaring the Project
- Helped companies on their journey to project success.
- Led Agile transformation projects in the banking and telco industries.
- Provided training and coaching in Agile, BPM, DevOps, BA, project governance, PgM for executives, program and project management, PMOs, and teams.
- Rescued IT projects from problems and crises.
- Tailored, adopted, and implemented project management methodologies.
Lean Agile Transformation Coach2017 - 2018A1 & VIP Mobile
- Achieved a high level of flexibility related to benefits delivery, from demand recognition until initiative execution, involving an Agile approach in all value stream stages with the ultimate goal to gain high corporate agility in serving customers.
- Implemented and adopted SAFe in a telco company that does not have an internal development team. All development is outsourced, and therefore, one of the main challenges was how to involve vendors and partners to the agile team of teams, i.e., agile release train.
- Established, improved, and redesigned the end-to-end go-to-market value stream.
- Led a team of teams with over 50 cross-functional personnel.
- Trained more than 200 employees in Scrum and SAFe.
Agile Transformation Coach and Consultant2016 - 2017UniCredit Bank
- Established, improved, and redesigned end-to-end IT-related operational value streams.
- Engaged in strategic planning, demand management, portfolio management, PMO, discovery and delivery, and support and maintenance processes, governed by governance processes.
- Coached IT teams in Scrum practices. More than 25 people were involved.
- Successfully undertook Agile RFP process for business process management tool implementation involving IBM and Oracle, together with their partners, in multi-company Agile teams for value-based competition working on a real project backlog and delivering real results during the RFP process.
- Collaborated with business and development to build an in-house replacement for the deposit tool.
Executive Program Manager & Agile Coach2015 - 2016Westum
- Managed international large-scale eCommerce projects (Magento, Demandware, Hybris).
- Established and Implemented Agile project methodology.
- Engaged in extensive crisis project management, rescuing three large-scale eCommerce projects from serious crisis and troubles.
- Trained, mentored, and coached multiple Scrum teams.
- Led up to five concurrent teams/projects containing as many as 35 developers.
Business Development Manager/Project Manager2015 - 2015Comtrade
- Worked with a number of Oracle business development technologies, including EBS, Taleo HCM, Hyperion EPM, Siebel CM, and CRM Cloud.
- Developed and coached three teams (CRM, EPM, and HCM) containing 20+ developers in the delivery sector. Built and mentored strong Agile project teams.
- Led the Comtrade Team for the HORIZON 2020 FlepCos project.
- Established excellent relationships with clients resulting in new Oracle HCM and EPM implementations.
Principal Business Solution Consultant/Project Manager2013 - 2015Comtrade
- Managed projects and provided business analysis.
- Defined requirements and designed components as an expert technical architect to the IPA project for the Serbian Tax Administration.
- Provided business process modeling (BPMN 2.0/SAP Sybase Power Designer) for the IPA project.
- Led a team of seven developers and ERP consultants as a project manager for MS Dynamics NAV 2013 implementation. Applied Agile Project Management approach.
- Defined requirements using business process modeling in BizAgi Process Modeler within an ERP implementation project—Sparx Enterprise Architect.
Senior Project Manager2013 - 2013Schrack Technik
- Established a project management and business analysis practice in the energetics industry.
Chief Process Officer/Program & Project Manager2010 - 2013Univerexport
- Created, tailored, and implemented process management strategy and related objectives.
- Developed, documented, and introduced a process model with definition of the methodology.
- Led teams of up to 20 process analysts and developers in successful projects for business process recognition, analysis and documenting (BPMN) detecting key business processes, and business process (re)modeling, redesign, and re-engineering.
- Implemented a horizontal organizational structure involving business processes and business process owners spreading throughout three legal entities of Univerexport.
- Established and organized the work of the company’s training center.
- Managed a project to revise ERP implementation and implementation of new ERP modules and functionalities.
- Introduced Agile approaches and organize transition from traditional Waterfall approach to Agile.
Delivery Director/Program & Project Manager2009 - 2010Prointer
- Led up to four concurrent teams containing developers, SAP consultants, and testers through requirements elicitation, analysis, and modeling for SAP projects.
- Tailored and implemented project methodology aligned with PMI and ASAP.
- Governed multiple SAP implementation projects. Acted as coach and single point of project and program methodology expertise for several teams and their project managers.
- Provided a high level of customer engagement management.
- Brought four SAP projects to successful production (TV media, FMCG, hospitality).
Founder/Product & Project Manager1994 - 2009CHT
- Led a team of nine developers through all phases of the software development lifecycle in building Hospitality Solution Bellevue and Central Booking Agency projects for Internet Hotel Booking.
- Served as product manager for Hospitality Solution Bellevue (custom product provided in Java and on a PostgreSQL database).
- Led several project teams to implement five SAP and over 300 Bellevue systems.
- Successfully conducted EAR (European Agency for Reconstruction) tendering procedure for a National TV RTS project of SAP implementation and won.
- Managed a Bellevue functionalities alignment project to IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) standard.
- Organized and managed SAP Training Center, which acted as SAP Academy long before a SAP office was established in Serbia. SAP FI, CO, SD, MM, ABAP, and ASAP modules were covered.
- Managed L10n and i18n projects to adapt TopManage Pro ERP to Serbian tax and law regulations and the Serbian market, supported directly by TopManage development; after SAP purchased TopManage, managed a completely new L10n and i18n project to adapt SAP Business One ERP to Serbian tax and law regulations and the Serbian market.
- Managed an L10n and i18n project to provide the SAP All-In-One Serbian Baseline Package, supported directly by Waldorf's localization team. Led a team of 25 multi-company SAP consultants and developers.
- Organized the help and support center, including contact center, online support, on-site support, and service network.
Co-founder/Product & Project Manager1991 - 1994New Design
- Developed a hotel information system.
- Led team of three developers.
- Defined requirements, provided designs, and developed components of the hotel information system.
- Led onsite deployment, implementation, and support projects and developed service-level agreements.