Verified Expert in Project Management
Nina is a Certified Agile Project/Product Manager who has delivered B2B and B2C software development projects for edtech, online lottery, and home warranty clients from the US, UK, and Canada. She was recognized as the "best contractor" by one of the largest lottery corporations in Canada for excellence in team management and performed as Release Train Engineer (SAFe framework) on a project valued at $22 million. Nina excels in coordinating international teams and has a big passion for data.
- Coordinated a team of 15 developers, designers, and QAs to ensure team synergy and continuous delivery.
- Developed and maintained a product roadmap that was communicated both internally and externally on a regular basis.
- Managed feature deliveries in coordination with marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure we were bringing value and that our current and future customers knew about it.
- Gathered requirements from clients and scoped and wrote tech specifications for five features before the product manager came to the team.
- Analyzed business and team processes and established Jira workflows that reflect them, which increased transparency and work clarity.
- Developed training materials that helped support, sales, and marketing teams quickly get familiar with the new functionalities.
- Enhanced agile processes and project management techniques, utilizing Asana features for the roadmap and tactical items management.
- Sped up the procurement-to-pay process by introducing several finance-related features (e.g., an invoice generator, integration with the bank for issuing one-time credit cards).
- Established the data team, cleaned up data, and increased confidence in the reports delivered to the C-level management team.
IT Project Manager
Arbor Education Partners
- Increased efficiency in the school implementation process by leading the Customer Implementation App project, an extension to in-house built CRM.
- Optimized the order-to-cash internal process on an in-house built CRM and cleaned up legacy contracts which resulted in better tracking, reporting, more successful invoicing, and increased cash collection.
- Transformed data migration and the overall school implementation process to become the company's strength and competitive advantage, as opposed to previously being the main sales blocker.
- Migrated 80 schools from two data sources over the summer of 2018 (previously in 2017, only 30 schools were migrated from one data source) with high customer satisfaction.
Novomatic Lottery Solutions
- Coached a scrum team of three back-end developers, one front-end developer, and two quality assurance specialists to be self-organized and follow best agile practices, which led to the successful delivery of all projects and high team satisfaction.
- Performed as Release Train Engineer (SAFe framework) on a project valued at approximately $22 million.
- Delivered two projects (Keno and Lottery Mobile App APIs) within budgets provided through statements of work.
- Managed the team and client's expectations, which resulted in being recognized as the "best contractor" by the client based on set KPIs.
Project Management Consultant
- Set up the communication and project management infrastructure in Jira and Slack and established company processes.
- Introduced technical standards, coding, quality assurance, and DevOps practices in cooperation with the development team.
- Mentored project management interns (later employees) on how to successfully manage projects.
- Delivered three MVP projects for various clients; acted as product owned/project manager/account manager on those projects.
Keno Online Gamehttps://www.playnow.com/keno/
Launched an update of the existing Keno game successfully with no post-go-live bugs.
Managed several releases of the invoice generator feature.
Developed a data migrator from RM API and migrated more than 20 schools using this new migrator with a high level of confidence.
Lottery Mobile App (LMA)
Developed a realistic plan for the project that was delivered in time and within budget. Coordinated deliverables with two other vendors and managed always to stay one step ahead.
Created a project plan with the tech lead and set up Jira processes, projects, and boards for project management and Confluence for documentation; created a budget used for managing the project's financing.
Tip Top MD
Delivered a WordPress website with custom design, a customized WordPress panel that serves as a two-sided platform for patients and practitioners within the scope and with high customer satisfaction.
I took over the project and transformed it so that the client was extremely satisfied with the outcome. I also coordinated a WordPress developer and a designer building the website in an agile way. During the project, I managed the client's expectations regarding the scope of the project and the delivery timeline.
Master's Degree in International Business
HULT International Business School - London, UK, and San Francisco, US
Bachelor's Degree in Management
Faculty of Organizations Sciences - Belgrade, Serbia
Professional Scrum Master