Project Manager2020 - PRESENTWorkpuls, Inc.
- Coordinated a team of 15 developers, designers, and QAs to ensure team synergy and continuous delivery.
- Developed and maintained a product roadmap that was communicated both internally and externally on a regular basis.
- Managed feature deliveries in coordination with marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure we were bringing value and that our current and future customers knew about it.
- Gathered requirements from clients and scoped and wrote tech specifications for five features before the product manager came to the team.
- Analyzed business and team processes and established Jira workflows that reflect them, which increased transparency and work clarity.
- Developed training materials that helped support, sales, and marketing teams quickly get familiar with the new functionalities.
Product Manager2019 - 2021Super Home
- Enhanced agile processes and project management techniques, utilizing Asana features for the roadmap and tactical items management.
- Sped up the procurement-to-pay process by introducing several finance-related features (e.g., an invoice generator, integration with the bank for issuing one-time credit cards).
- Established the data team, cleaned up data, and increased confidence in the reports delivered to the C-level management team.
IT Project Manager2017 - 2019Arbor Education Partners
- Increased efficiency in the school implementation process by leading the Customer Implementation App project, an extension to in-house built CRM.
- Optimized the order-to-cash internal process on an in-house built CRM and cleaned up legacy contracts which resulted in better tracking, reporting, more successful invoicing, and increased cash collection.
- Transformed data migration and the overall school implementation process to become the company's strength and competitive advantage, as opposed to previously being the main sales blocker.
- Migrated 80 schools from two data sources over the summer of 2018 (previously in 2017, only 30 schools were migrated from one data source) with high customer satisfaction.
Scrum Master2017 - 2018Novomatic Lottery Solutions
- Coached a scrum team of three back-end developers, one front-end developer, and two quality assurance specialists to be self-organized and follow best agile practices, which led to the successful delivery of all projects and high team satisfaction.
- Performed as Release Train Engineer (SAFe framework) on a project valued at approximately $22 million.
- Delivered two projects (Keno and Lottery Mobile App APIs) within budgets provided through statements of work.
- Managed the team and client's expectations, which resulted in being recognized as the "best contractor" by the client based on set KPIs.
Project Management Consultant2017 - 2018Fabrika NYC
- Set up the communication and project management infrastructure in Jira and Slack and established company processes.
- Introduced technical standards, coding, quality assurance, and DevOps practices in cooperation with the development team.
- Mentored project management interns (later employees) on how to successfully manage projects.
- Delivered three MVP projects for various clients; acted as product owned/project manager/account manager on those projects.