Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Architect and Developer
Aadi is a data architect by profession and a data evangelist at heart. She started her career designing and developing ETL solutions. Over the last 12 years, she enhanced her experience with data modeling, operational and analytical reporting, and building data warehousing solutions on-premises and in the cloud. Combining excellent business knowledge and strong technical abilities, Aadi brings a pragmatic approach to any project, ensuring the technology used is providing real business value.
Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), SQL Server BI, SQL, Oracle, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE)
The most amazing...
...solution I've designed is a data lake platform for a utility customer to host AMI data and downstream applications.
Cloud Solution Architect
- Engaged in architectural design sessions with customers, skill-sharing, designing, and providing implementation support on their data and analytics projects.
- Performed POCs with customers to demonstrate Azure data platform capabilities in their solutions.
- Owned the technical engagement with customers, providing expert customer and partner assistance through collaboration with the product development teams and other architects.
- Acted as the voice of the customer (VOC) and partner driving new feedback, gaps, blockers, insights, and resources across communities to track, add, and prioritize product development and feature requests.
- Applied governance to identify, communicate, and minimize business and technical risks on the customer's data platform with the well-architected framework, enterprise-scale landing zone, and cloud adoption framework.
Data Architect Lead
Nova Scotia Power Inc
- Defined standards and best practices for data engineering, databases, and data modeling components and ensured compliance with standards.
- Contributed to the end-to-end data solution architecture, ensuring it meets the enterprise direction. Provided technical oversight to ensure delivery quality.
- Designed and implemented a data lake solution on an Azure platform to store high-volume advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) data.
- Conceived and built data marts to support the customer solution, customer experience, and asset management groups.
- Created and maintained high-level and low-level design documents, source to target mappings, data catalog, and data models.
- Implemented and enhanced OBIA modules to load Oracle ERP and HR data into the data warehouse and built OBIEE reports on it.
Happiest Minds Technologies
- Modeled the data warehouse for a banking customer from scratch and designed datamarts on top of it to meet reporting requirements. Analyzed existing operational reports to gather requirements and profile source-system data to peruse data quality.
- Defined transformation and quality rules for the ETL process based on data profiling results. Also designed the end-to-end ETL process for historical and incremental data.
- Optimized and performance-tuned ETL workloads to reduce the data warehouse load time and meet reporting service level agreements (SLA).
- Performed technology stack assessment and feasibility study of various data integration and reporting tools to meet the customer's requirements.
- Migrated hundreds of reports from MicroStrategy to Tableau.
- Supported the sales and pre-sales team on requests for proposals (RFP), POCs, and solutions design.
Data Lake Platform for AMI Data
SQL, Java, R
Azure Synapse, Oracle, Databricks, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Azure, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Event Hubs, Dedicated SQL Pool (formerly SQL DW)
Azure Data Factory, Software Development, Informatica, Big Data Architecture, ITIL 4, Data Engineering, Azure Stream Analytics, Big Data, Data Architecture, Network Data Storage, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), Cloud Architecture, Data Visualization, Networking, Cloud Security, Cloud Services, Cloud Storage, Virtualization, Azure Data Lake, Data Modeling, ETL Testing, Cloud
SQL Server BI, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Tableau, IBM InfoSphere (DataStage), Microsoft Power BI, Azure Key Vault, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA)
Software Testing, DevOps, Database Design, ETL, Azure DevOps
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Database Management Systems (DBMS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Data Lakes, Azure SQL Databases, Database Management, Azure Cosmos DB, SQL Server 2012, Azure SQL
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Maharshi Dayanand University - Rohtak, Haryana, India
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals
ITIL 4 Foundation Level
Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
IBM InfoSphere Datastage v8.0 Certification
Oracle SQL Database Expert
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring