Abdulrahman Khaled Muhammed
Verified Expert in Engineering
Slack, Trello, Jira, GitHub, GitLab, Zoom, Google Meet, Google Calendar
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is Tom Tailor's new website, resulting in a high traffic volume and new orders after its launch.
- Enhanced the existing app features and designs and added new ones.
- Worked with Airtable to fetch data and map it to our data model, representing data in a more simple and visual manner.
- Added several different charts for data visualization.
- Recreated a whole new page feature to make it clearer, easier to use, and more reliable.
- Added error handling and logging to the app using Sentry.
dlivr.io by .NFQ
- Contributed to front end for the new demo shop called Commercetools.
- Wrote a script using Python to automate a time-consuming development task.
- Collaborated on fast-launch stores that are actually multiple customizable demos for different industries.
- Improved the Lighthouse performance score for accessibility, SEO, best practices, and the demo sites' overall performance.
- Implemented a fully customizable and dynamic search and faceting experience using Algolia.
Elevate Holdings, Inc
- Revamped many pages and parts of the application to be more efficient, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
- Implemented fast and efficient auto-complete search from the ground up using jQuery and REST.
- Implemented new features in existing pages and added more pages to the application.
- Refactored code to apply best practices and implemented coding standards and guidelines.
- Automated tasks that the owner had to do manually, which was too time-consuming for him.
- Added features to the admin portal, including customized sorting and analytics.
- Introduced interpreter-facing portal features, such as customizing hourly rates for each job type.
- Created new features for the client-facing portal, including an interactive calendar with appointments and auto-filling data based on previous appointments.
- Improved the user interface for the client and interpreter portals.
- Tracked and fixed bugs within the React and Flask apps.
- Fixed lag issues within the app that were preventing it from working in real-time.
- Hosted the required demo for the React and Flask apps on Amazon EC2.
- Developed the eCommerce web application from scratch for Tom Tailor, a well-known brand.
- Built new components, fixed bugs, and quickly responded to a new feature request.
- Launched the app with a very high volume of traffic and new orders.
- Fixed bugs and significantly improved an existing project.
- Contributed to new features and added new pages to the application based on the given designs.
- Used GraphQL with Apollo Client on the front end to integrate with the back end to fetch and update data.
- Launched the app, which immediately resulted in a high volume of traffic.
- Created an eCommerce web store for selling spices from scratch.
- Acted as a full-stack developer while developing an application for a nonprofit organization to memorize the Quran.
- Built secure and robust APIs and deployed them to Heroku.
- Developed and delivered websites and web applications with a modern and insightful design.
- Contributed to the existing websites and web apps by fixing bugs and improving UI/UX.
- Wrote scripts for migrating products to a merchant center and online shop for a customer using an API.
The Good Store - Homehttps://home-thegoodstore.netlify.app/
Product Configurator - NPM Packagehttps://firstname.lastname@example.org/product-configurator
Django, Django REST Framework, Redux, Next.js, NestJS, Bootstrap, Express.js, Jest, YARN, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Tailwind CSS, Swagger, MUI (Material UI), Django Channels, Flask, GeoDjango, gRPC
React, jQuery, Node.js, Context API, HTML5 Canvas, REST APIs, React Redux, WebRTC, Sockets, Yup, RxJS, Socket.IO, Asyncio, Highcharts, Passport.js, Facebook API, Jira REST API, Google Calendar API, Google API, Google Maps, Google Maps API, Google APIs, Google Cloud API, jQuery UI
Slack, Trello, Jira, GitHub, Zoom, Figma, Webpack, Rollup, Babel, Git, Postman, NPM, Google Analytics, SendGrid, Create React App, GitLab, Zeplin, MongoDB Atlas, Sentry, Prisma, Bitbucket, Elastic, AWS IAM, React Apollo
Hosting, BEM, REST, Design Patterns, Best Practices, Unit Testing, E2E Testing, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Web Performance Optimization (WPO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Microservices
Netlify, Heroku, Algolia, Amazon EC2, Firebase, Docker, AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), DigitalOcean
JSON, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Databases, Redis, Elasticsearch, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostGIS, Google Cloud
Google Meet, Google Calendar, Chakra UI, Storybook, SaaS, Front-end, SOLID Principles, Accessibility, Performance, Vercel, Technical Documentation, Responsive UI, Full-stack, Web Development, Web App Development, Integration Testing, Lint, CSV, Google Tag Manager, API Integration, Content Management Systems (CMS), Headless Software, APIs, Scrumban, SMTP, Video Players, Lottie, Adaptive Design, Responsive Web Apps, Responsive Design, SSL Certificates, SSL, Code Review, Dashboard Design, Dashboards, Data Visualization, Cloudflare, ESLint, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), SEO Tools, Back-end, Algorithms, Data Structures, SEO Audits, Google SEO, CI/CD Pipelines, Open Source, Styled-components, Libraries, Video Streaming, WebSockets, Google Pub/Sub, SDKs, Sitemaps, GitHub Actions, Streaming, TypeORM, Apollo, Airtable, Geography