- Junior Software Developer2013 - PRESENTSamsung Electronics Poland
Technologies: Tizen, Android, speech recognition
- Worked for a large corporation for the first time. Gained experience with corporate culture, project management, and international communication.
- Developed for the Tizen OS with C++. Used Eclipse as an IDE and Perforce as a version control system. Worked on the project as part of a build-in application set for mobile phones with Tizen.
- Moved to the Speech Recognition team. Used mainly Bash scripts, makefiles, Perl, and Python. Wrote code for data mining in R. Wrote an additional Android application in Java.
- Worked on a porting library for various systems using cross-compilation and other techniques.
- Participated in an internal algorithm contest.
- Junior .NET Developer2011 - 2012eXant Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Technologies: .NET, WPF, ASP.NET MVC3, jQuery, BPMN
- Started as a WPF developer and maintained an existing application written another developer for the purpose of designing business processes in BPMN. Investigated and mastered all of the code. Managed the application's connection to several other big system components.
- Created a whole new system for employee questionnaires in ASP.NET MVC3 with the Microsoft SQL 2008 database. Designed, implemented, and tested the whole system with minimal help from other developers. Used the Entity Framework as an ORM tool (POCO classes) and took advantage of jQuery for a better visual experience.
- Acquired extensive professional business experience with the company.
- Learned to work in a team with other developers, communicate with project analysts, negotiate system features.
- Broadened my knowledge about the .NET and MVC3 frameworks.
- Worked in a part-time capacity (3/5 of full).
- Intern2011 - 2011Caliper Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC3, Orchard CMS Framework
- Worked as an intern for 1 month.
- Helped with a current company project by implementing various components.
- Worked on an app for medical centers.
- Used ASP.NET MVC3 combined with the Microsoft Orchard CMS framework.
- Gained experience working in a small company, testing software, and implementing continuous integration.
- Research Programmer2010 - 2010Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
Technologies: GPU, CUDA, MAGMA, cuBLAS
- Worked on a remote job for a research center as part of a bigger project.
- Researched Cholesky decomposition on a GPU (Nvidia CUDA technology). Worked as part of a bigger project focused on data structure transformation in chemical simulations.
- Checked the efficiency of the double-precision floating-point data type on CUDA and tested the MAGMA and cuBLAS libraries.
- Worked as part of a 6 month collaboration.
- Learned a lot about GPUs, CUDA, and the parallel computing paradigm.
- Junior .NET Developer (Intern)2010 - 2010Status-C
Technologies: ASP.NET, DevExpress Controls, SQL Database
- Created a system for a computer service using .NET technologies.
- Went through the full development cycle. Gathered requirements and handled design, development, bug fixing, testing, and product release.
- Became familiar with the business development process.
- Learned to estimate the time required for projects. Improved teamwork skills.
- Worked as an intern for 3 months.