- Software EngineerEuropean Molecular Biology Laboratory2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: Apache, PHP, Sass, jQuery, JSON, PhpUnit, Vagrant, Docker, Git, CSS
- Oversaw development of all the web infrastructure for the external web site (www.embl.de) as well as the intranet site.
- Designed and developed a PHP application which allows us to integrate dynamic information from different systems (via web services) into the CMS and displays it in the web. This application was completely refactored by me from legacy code, and for that purpose, I used different techniques like hexagonal architecture and test-driven development, SASS for the style sheets, and some Symfony 2 components.
- Managed and maintained a wide range of Apache web servers and MySQL database servers from the SSH console. I perform optimizations and security updates regularly.
- Managed and maintained the content management system, performing optimization, maintenance, updates, and user management tasks.
- Development ManagerDigital Art and Designers2010 - 2012
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Apache, CodeIgniter, jQuery, SVN, 960gs, CSS, JSON
- Managed the development of an e-learning web platform for FIFA's Refereeing Department and other football federations (Russia, Switzerland, Belgium) based on video streaming.
- Oversaw the work of our freelance collaborators.
- Handled technical support and user training for referees and instructors from various football associations, such as Russia or Belgium.
- Collaborated to customize the Moodle e-learning platform.
- Software EngineerFIFA (Freelance)2009 - 2010
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Apache, jQuery, 960gs, CSS, CodeIgniter, SVN
- Oversaw the development of an e-learning web platform for FIFA Refereeing Department and other football federations (Russia, Switzerland, Belgium) based on video streaming.
- Managed the work of our freelance collaborators.
- Handled technical support and user training for referees and FIFA instructors during the FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 at FIFA Referee Headquarters in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Software EngineerNeuronal Software2007 - 2010
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, jQuery, CSS, Apache, MySQL, CVS
- Developed for an e-learning web platform project based on video streaming for the University of Las Palmas Gran Canaria. In charge of feature analysis meetings with the lecturers.
- Contributed to the development of another project for an e-learning web platform based on video streaming for Spanish Secondary Education. Reference: http://www.iescampus.com.